better performances in

Lascia una tua ricetta o un messaggio sui mille modi che conosci per cucinare usando una griglia...
Condividi

better performances in

Messaggioda lw789 » 24/11/2017, 2:46

LAKE FOREST, Ill. -- Zach Johnson is having a September to remember, and theres still one very big week to go. In one tournament, he made a 25-foot birdie putt on his final hole to earn the last spot on the Presidents Cup team. In the next one, Johnson made a bunch of big putts in the final round of the rain-delayed BMW Championship for a 6-under 65 for a two-shot victory over Nick Watney. Next up? His win Monday at Conway Farms gave Johnson the No. 4 seed going into Tour Championship, giving him a clear shot at the FedEx Cup and its $10 million prize. "Its hard to grasp the last two weeks of golf," Johnson said. "Its not like you have to win every week to win that FedEx Cup. Youve just got to win at the right times, or play well at the right times. And I like the momentum I have for next week." Johnsons 10th career win came at the expense of Jim Furyk, who endured another dose of final-round disappointment. Furyk, who had a one-shot lead, has failed to win the last six times he had at least a share of the lead going into the last round. He holed a 12-foot birdie putt at No. 10 to build a two-shot lead, but played the last eight holes in 2-over and wound up with a 71 to finish alone in third. Furyk had to settle for slice of history Friday as the sixth player in PGA Tour history with a 59. Only three players in that exclusive club went on to win -- Al Geiberger is the only player to win when the 59 was not in the final round. "I dont know if I used them all up on Friday and knocked them all in or what, but I just wasnt able to get the putts to go," Furyk said. Johnson wasnt the only player who felt like a winner Monday. Luke Donald, a member at Conway Farms, was No. 54 in the FedEx Cup and was on the verge of being left out of the top 30 players who advanced to the Tour Championship. He ran off four straight birdies on the back nine, atoned for a bogey on No. 16 with a birdie on the 17th, and then saved par from a bunker on the 18th hole for a 66 to tie for fourth. That moved him up to No. 29 to get him into East Lake. Watney was at No. 34, and he went from playing his way into the top 30 to nearly winning the tournament. Watney closed with a 64 and was tied for the lead until Johnson made an 18-foot birdie putt out of the first cut on the 16th hole, and a 12-footer for birdie on the next hole. "The guys ahead of me were ahead of me for a reason -- theyve been playing well all year," Watney said. "Luckily for me, I kind of pulled everything together." The FedEx Cup points will be reset, meaning the top five only have to win the Tour Championship to capture the cup. Tiger Woods will be the No. 1 seed, though he doesnt go there with much momentum. Woods started the final round in cool, breezy conditions just four shots behind and was never a factor after missing a short par putt on the opening hole. He closed with a 71 and tied for 11th, seven shots behind. "It was not a very good putting week," Woods said, who was coming off a tie for 65th on the TPC Boston. "Its just one of those weeks where I just didnt have it." Henrik Stenson, a winner in Boston and angry enough in Chicago that he snapped off the head of his driver during the final round, will be the No. 2 seed at East Lake, followed by Masters champion Adam Scott, Johnson and Matt Kuchar. Steve Stricker, who played in the final group with Johnson, was one shot off the lead when he started the back nine bogey-double bogey. He closed with a 72, a round that cost him one of the top five seeds. Furyk had company in his misery. Matt Jones of Australia had a chance to get to the Tour Championship -- which, in effect, would have put him in the four majors next year -- but his 8-foot birdie putt on the last hole hit the lip. That cost him a spot in the top 30. Harris English was at No. 28 and might have caught the worst break of them all. In a driving rain Sunday, he lost the grip on his tee shot and pulled it into grass so thick the ball was never found. The horn to stop play sounded a minute later, and English went back out Monday morning to No. 8 to play his third shot on the par 5. He wound up with a double bogey, never found momentum and fell out of the top 30 by two shots. Lee Westwood also fell out of the Tour Championship with a poor week. Johnson put his post-season in jeopardy by skipping the opening FedEx Cup playoff event to attend his brothers wedding. He was at No. 27 before he arrived for the BMW Championship and started the week just wanting to make sure he was in Atlanta. He did that and more, giving him 10 wins in his 10 years on the PGA Tour. "Im going to have to forget about this week, take Atlanta for Atlanta and just play," Johnson said. "East Lake is not Conway Farms. Its a beast. Im just going to keep doing what Im doing and just be thankful." Johnson finished at 16-under 268 and earned $1.44 million, pushing his career earnings just past $30 million. Custom Arizona Cardinals Jerseys . Called on from the college ranks to replace Andy Reid, Kelly implemented a whole new atmosphere in the City of Brotherly Love and now has the Eagles in the playoffs for the first time since 2010. Budda Baker Jersey . In the other Group A game, the Czech Republic stunned Canada, 5-4 in a shootout. Dominik Simon scored the deciding goal in the tiebreaker. The United States scored its first three goals on power plays. "Overall, I love to see the power-play goals we were able to get tonight," said U. http://www.thecardinalsshoponline.com/Y ... ls-Jersey/. Playing in his fourth major league game, Polanco broke a tie in the 13th inning with his first homer, helping Pittsburgh to an 8-6 victory over the Miami Marlins after the Pirates had a ninth-inning meltdown. Deone Bucannon Jersey . Floundering in the English Premier League, United has delivered better performances in Europe this season and stunned Bayern by taking the lead against the run of play through Nemanja Vidics header in the 58th minute. Bayern had dominated possession but struggled to create a clear-cut chance before Schweinsteiger arrowed a half-volley high into the net in the 67th to give the German side a slight advantage ahead of the second leg in Munich next week. Jermaine Gresham Jersey . Calgarys Bo Levi Mitchell and Montreals Troy Smith will be the starting quarterbacks in a CFL season-opener for the first time in their careers. Both want to reinforce their No. 1 status. You can watch the game live in the first half of a doubleheader on TSN and TSN GO at 3:00pm et/Noon pt.NEW YORK, N.Y. - The Tampa Bay Rays have put shortstop Yunel Escobar on the 15-day disabled list because of a sore right shoulder and called up left-handed reliever Jeff Beliveau from the minors. The Rays made the moves before Tuesday nights game at Yankee Stadium against New York. Escobars move was retroactive to June 25, making him eligible to come back on Julyy 11.dddddddddddd Ben Zobrist started at shortstop in his place against the Yankees. Beliveau was recalled from Triple-A Durham for his third tour with Tampa Bay this season. He retired all six batters he faced in the majors. Beliveau is making his seventh stint with the Rays in the past two seasons. He has a 1.10 ERA and 10 saves at Durham this year. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Torna a Ricette barbecue e gastronomia - ricette maiale, pollo, pesce, grigliate