Theyre 47-17, right? They aint got no tro

Lascia una tua ricetta o un messaggio sui mille modi che conosci per cucinare usando una griglia...
Condividi

Theyre 47-17, right? They aint got no tro

Messaggioda lw789 » 10/01/2018, 4:21

ANN ARBOR, Mich. -- Nik Stauskas and Glenn Robinson III are skipping their last two seasons at Michigan to enter the NBA draft and chase a dream theyve had since they were kids. Stauskas, who is from Mississauga, Ontario, set his sights on joining in the worlds best basketball league when he started playing the game in an organized way at the age of 7. "From that point on, I pretty much committed myself to doing whatever it took to get to this point," he said. "I dont think many Canadian kids had that same dream. I think most of them were trying to go to the NHL, but I think the rise of Canadian basketball has been unbelievable. You see a lot of kids now making that jump from Canada and Im glad to be a part of that group." Robinson, meanwhile, might have looked at the league a little earlier because his father -- nicknamed "Big Dog" -- was the No. 1 overall pick in the 1994 NBA draft. "My dad has been through this whole process, so that was definitely a big help," he said. "He stayed an extra year in college when he thought he wasnt ready." Robinson, who is from St. John, Ind., said the NBAs undergraduate advisory committee informed him he would be a first-round pick if he entered the draft and he chose to make the leap Monday night. Stauskas wouldnt say what he was told, but he obviously liked the feedback. "I heard from the advisory board in the middle of last week, a couple days after that I really decided," he said. "The information I got from them was kind of what I wanted to hear." Mitch McGary has not announced his future plans. "Mitch is still gathering information," coach John Beilein said. "He has all the way until the 27th to make a decision, so hes looking at all the possibilities right now." McGary was not made available for interviews after his teammates had a news conference. He turned down a chance to enter the draft last year as a likely first-round pick and ended up having back surgery last season, putting his standing as an NBA prospect in doubt. The Wolverines lost Trey Burke and Tim Hardaway to the NBA last year as underclassmen, but retooled well enough to win the Big Ten title and advance to an NCAA tournament regional final. Stauskas said hes confident Michigan is strong enough to keep winning next season. "I think were leaving this program in great hands," Stauskas said as he looked toward his former teammates, who gathered to show their support for him and Robinson at their news conference. The 6-foot-6 shooting guard became one of the nations most well-rounded offensive players, averaging 17.5 points and improving defensively and earning Big Ten player of the year honours last season. The 6-6 Robinson came on strong toward the end of the season and finished with a 13.1 point average. The pressure will now be on improving guard Caris LeVert to have another big season for Michigan next season. Derrick Walton and Zak Irvin -- who both had their share of impressive moments as freshmen -- will also have a chance to take on more leadership. The Wolverines also will lose fifth-year senior Jordan Morgan, and Jon Horford is transferring. Early departures have become the norm at Michigan now that the program has become a Big Ten power again. After going without a regular-season conference title since 1986, the Wolverines tied for first in 2012 and went on to reach the NCAA finals. Thanks in part to Stauskas and Robinson, Michigan won a school-record 59 games over the last two seasons and lost just 17 times. Wilt Chamberlain Jersey . Its like being on Broadway, everything you do matters. Id want to be good though! I couldnt play here if I wasnt very good. #83217388 / gettyimages. Mitch Richmond Jersey . Not sure yet. #livetweetingthegreatuntangle — Strombone (@strombone1) April 17, 2014 Stage three, coping: I feel like I could use a cigarette or something. http://www.nbawarriorsauthority.com/ste ... ersey-c-5/. With the Rangers already leading 2-0, Carey Price was taken down early in the second period of New Yorks 7-2 pounding of the Canadiens in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference final on Saturday afternoon. Zaza Pachulia Jersey . They named Mark Washington as their defensive co-ordinator on Thursday and appear to be closing in on an offensive co-ordinator. Golden State Warriors Jerseys . They wanna make t-shirts about it and sell them at our next hockey game..DB: Wow, they want to make t-shirts? That sounds pretty amazing.MS: Yeah, I was also on the Top 10, I was number 1 today, so that was pretty cool. INDIANAPOLIS -- Andrew Bynum provided the energy boost Indiana needed early. David West delivered all the big shots late. Together, the Pacers tag-team inside tandem simply overpowered the Celtics. West scored 24 points Tuesday while Bynum finished with eight points and 10 rebounds in 16 minutes, helping the Pacers pull away from Boston, 94-83. "He (West) is our backbone. Hes the one that lifts us and hes our best late-game playmaker and shot maker," Paul George said. "We always rely on David and he always digs us out of holes." The Pacers desperately needed Wests closing punch after losing a season high four straight. They also needed Bynums presence. Indiana played without backup centre Ian Mahinmi (bruised left rib) and backup point guard C.J. Watson (sprained right elbow), then lost George with two fouls just 7 minutes into the game. George wasnt the only having trouble Tuesday. Indianas other big perimeter shooter, Lance Stephenson, went 4 of 12 from the field and was shut out in the first half. Starting point guard George Hill appeared to hurt his right hand in the fourth quarter and All-Star centre Roy Hibbert finished the game despite a hard fourth-quarter fall. Yet the re-emerging West and Bynum, who played for the first time in almost 2 1/2 months, made up for those problems. "I felt great. I couldnt do anything wrong today," Bynum said. "All the rebounds came my way. I just grabbed them." The win gives Indiana a 1 1/2-game lead over Miami in the Eastern Conference standings. The Pacers also became the first team to win 30 home games and are still a league-best 30-4 at Bankers Life Fieldhouse. While West stole the show on the court, Bynum created the most buzz off of it. For six weeks, Pacers fans waited to see No. 17 take the court. The 7-foot former All-Star drew a rousing ovation when he entered with 4:22 left in the first quarter and by the time the period ended, Bynum already had four points, five rebounds and one assist. Afterward, Bynum downplayed the impact he had. West, however, thought Bynums presence made a huge difference -- one that could help Indiana get back on track and stay on track through June. "He had an opportunity and he took advantage of it tonight," West saiid.dddddddddddd"Hes going to make the game simple from my perspective when hes on the floor. Weve got to play through him offensively. Hes solid." Jared Sullinger led Boston with 17 points and nine rebounds, Kris Humphries added 15 points, but it wasnt enough to win a third straight as the Celtics lost more ground in their chase to make the playoffs. And even though the Celtics twice got within one point of the Pacers in the fourth quarter, first-year coach Brad Stevens contended the Pacers recent struggles were nothing compared to what most other NBA teams face on a nightly basis. "Theyre 47-17, right? They aint got no troubles," said Stevens, who left nearby Butler to take the Boston job last summer. "I know weve got to make a story out of something, but its really not. And Ive lived it on the other side where youre almost over cynical to a really good team and that becomes hard, too. The challenge becomes to continue on and not get too down or too high and theyre good at it." As well as Bynum and West played at times Tuesday, the Pacers still struggled to put this one away. Bynums first basket, a dunk, broke a 14-14 tie and the Pacers never trailed again. Indiana led by as much as 14 in the second quarter and was up 49-40 at the half. The Pacers rebuilt a 65-50 lead late in the third quarter before the Celtics rallied. They got to 69-61 after three, closed to 69-66 early in the fourth and then got as close as 77-76 when Sullinger scored with 6:44 left. "We finally got a couple of baskets without interference late in the game," Stevens said. "But those are hard to come by against these guys." West answered with a 21-foot jumper, Stephenson scored on a layup, Hibbert knocked down a 19-footer and the Celtics couldnt get closer than five. "Weve still got a lot of work to do," West said. "Weve got to get back to playing our style of basketball, being aggressive and playing with a little more confidence." NOTES: The Pacers pulled off their first four-game sweep of Boston since 1997-98.... The Celtics are now 2-14 on the first night of back-to-backs this season. ... Stephenson and George had a combined four points through the first 2 1/2 quarters. George finished with 12, Stephenson with nine. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Torna a Ricette barbecue e gastronomia - ricette maiale, pollo, pesce, grigliate