a lot of unsuccessful individual play. "I

Lascia una tua ricetta o un messaggio sui mille modi che conosci per cucinare usando una griglia...
Condividi

a lot of unsuccessful individual play. "I

Messaggioda lw789 » 20/01/2018, 3:47

MONACO -- The rivalry between Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton for the Formula One title is turning into a full-blown scrap -- both on and off the track. Rosberg won the Monaco Grand Prix from pole position on Sunday to take the championship lead back from Hamilton, who won the previous four races but was left infuriated by Rosbergs sudden and late accident the day before in qualifying. The win was a fifth straight 1-2 finish for Mercedes, which has swept all six races this season, but thats the only type of harmony in the team. Tension is building, with Hamilton appearing unhappy before, during and after the race. "Its a fierce battle between me and Nico and will continue that way," he said. "Im going to keep my head up and keep pushing." Rosberg drew his teammates ire in qualifying when his late error led to a yellow flag and ended Hamiltons chances of beating his time with a final flying lap. Rosberg denied that he caused the incident intentionally and he was cleared of any wrongdoing by race stewards. He went on to clinch his second victory of the season and fifth of his career, repeating his maiden GP win from pole here in Monaco last year. He leads Hamilton by four points in the drivers standings, 122-118. Ferraris Fernando Alonso, who was fourth, is already 57 points behind Hamilton. "Its a special win, definitely, because Lewis has had the momentum with results," Rosberg said. He finished 9.2 seconds ahead of Hamilton, who was 0.4 faster than Daniel Ricciardos Red Bull. Four-time defending champion Sebastian Vettels frustrating season with Red Bull continued as he abandoned the race on lap eight with a power unit failure. Hamilton and Rosberg raced each other in their junior karting days, but they did not appear to shake hands after the race, and Hamilton looked visibly tense in the post-match race conference as he sat next to Rosberg. He revealed that he and Rosberg had not even been in the post-qualifying debriefing together on Saturday. "Nico did his big debrief before I got there, which is not what we normally do," Hamilton said. "Fortunately the engineers wrote down what Nico said." Even at the drivers pre-race parade they were at opposite ends of the circuit, and now they have six months left together until the end of the season, starting with the Canadian GP in two weeks time. Hamilton said after the race that he "drove fairly all weekend," which sounded like a veiled swipe at Rosberg. During the race, a tense Hamilton snapped back at his team when told that Ricciardo was closing on him. "I dont care about Ricciardo, whats the gap to Nico?" Hamilton said. Hamilton would certainly have attacked more on another track. But overtaking on Monacos tight and narrow 78-lap circuit -- which has the slowest average speed -- is so tough that 10 of the past 11 winners came from pole. The exception was Hamilton in 2008, the year he won the title. Hamilton had sparked the escalation in the rivalry with Rosberg when he questioned his teammates hunger on Thursday as he compared their different childhoods. Rosberg is the son of former F1 driver Keke Rosberg. "I come from a not-great place in Stevenage and lived on a couch in my dads apartment, and Nico grew up in Monaco with jets and hotels and boats," Hamilton said on Thursday. "If I were to come here believing that Nico is hungrier than me then I might as well go home." Later, Hamilton explained what hed meant. "I said what gives me the hunger is where I grew up, in comparison to where Nico grew up," he said. "I was striving to come to live (in Monaco). I used to travel around with Nico on his dads plane, I used to go on his boat, (in) his house. That gave me the desire to want that." The race itself was also eventful as eight drivers failed to finish. The safety car came out on lap one after Sergio Perez was bumped off the track by his former teammate Jenson Buttons McLaren at the Mirabeau turn. The safety car came out again on lap 26 when German driver Adrian Sutils Sauber went into the barriers on the run down to the chicane. Mercedes took the opportunity to pit both their cars, and Hamilton seemed unhappy with the timing. "We should have pitted on that lap (before)," he said. "But I knew you wouldnt call me in, guys." Vontae Davis Jersey . When Reyes signed a US$106-million, six-year deal with Miami last month, there was speculation Ramirez was unhappy about being supplanted at short. But new manager Ozzie Guillen sold Ramirez on the idea. Donte Moncrief Jersey . Josh Bailey had a goal and an assist as the New York Islanders earned a 2-1 win over Ottawa Wednesday, leaving the Senators five points out of a playoff spot with just five games to play and four teams ahead of them. http://www.nflcoltsgearsshop.com/Clayto ... =908.Those stars, most notably the top line of James van Riemsdyk, Tyler Bozak and Phil Kessel, struggled against the Montreal Canadiens and must be better as the Leafs look ahead to facing the Pittsburgh Penguins and New York Rangers this weekend. Jacoby Brissett Jersey . -- Arizona coach Bruce Arians says there "were obviously very, very many problems" with the officiating in the Cardinals 24-21 loss at Philadelphia. Jeremy Vujnovich Jersey . - The Chicago Bears have agreed to a one-year contract with free-agent centre Brian de la Puente.EDMONTON - Theyve got three of their own No. 1 draft picks on their roster but its a former St. Louis Blues first-round selection who has quietly emerged as the Edmonton Oilers leading scorer. Edmonton picked up David Perron from St. Louis last summer, and the 2007 first-round selection, despite missing four games with a neck injury, has 12 goals and 25 points for the Oilers (10-18-3, 23 points). Whats more, the 25-year-old is just one of three players on the squad not on the negative side of the plus-minus rating. "Its only 25-30 games so I dont want to go ahead of schedule," said the native of Sherbrooke, Que. "I want to keep going, keep working hard and help this team. "I like the way its going lately with the team and with a lot of the individual play so we have to keep it up." But Edmonton first-year coach Dallas Eakins said Perron is more than just an offensive player. The Oilers landed Perron from the Blues for Swedish-born forward Magnus Paajarvi and a 14 second-round pick. "I love his competitiveness," Eakins said. "As much skill as he has, hes got that little bit of nasty in him." Eakins adds the seven-year veteran has wasted no time becoming a leader in the dressing room. However, the six-foot, 198-pound Perron admits hes frustrated with the Oilers inconsistent play this season. "I dont know if its a roller coaster but thats not the way were trying to build," said Perron. "I know its frustrating for everybody but were trying not to get on that roller coaster. "Were trying to stay on an even keel. Were trying to find that good balance." Thats been difficult for an Edmonton team thats alternated wins with losses over its last eight games. The Oilers continue their five-game homestand Tuesday night hosting the Carolina Hurricanes. At no time, perhaps, was their inconsistency more evident than their two games last week — a 6-2 lloss to Phoenix on Tuesday, then an 8-2 win over Colorado on Thursday.dddddddddddd The Oilers followed that up with a 2-1 overtime loss to Calgary and the frustration of being unable to score led to another breakdown in the system that resulted in a lot of unsuccessful individual play. "I dont know if its a case of (players) saying it doesnt matter what the system is, Im going to do it myself but theres just too many turnovers," said Perron, who is third on the team in penalty minutes. "Its probably throughout the year some of these guys are so good its almost like, and Im guilty of it once and while also, that you want to show you can take care of the game, you want to step up and be the difference maker. "I know we want to make plays but we have to be smart and keep plays going." And that means shooting more rather than trying to make an abundance of fancy passes. Perron has taken a team-high 98 shots so that wouldnt appear to be an issue for him. "My first two years when Andy Murray was my coach (in St. Louis), he was saying Youre selfish when you dont shoot the puck because the team needs you to shoot the puck, " said Perron. "The first couple of years I was like, what is he talking about? "But sometimes it does make sense. When you overpass it when you have a lane to shoot, whats the point? You have to put it there (on net)." Perron scored 13, 15 and 20 goals his first three NHL campaigns before injuries restricted him to just 115 games from 2010 to 13. Still, he had a career-best 21 goals in 57 contests with the Blues in 2011-12. Perron said while many of the young Oilers are great playmakers, they also have greats shots that they dont make enough use of. "When (Ryan Nugent-Hopkins) has the puck and hes on a 2-on-1, I know hes going to try to make a play," Perron said. "But if he sees something he has to try to go for it." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Torna a Ricette barbecue e gastronomia - ricette maiale, pollo, pesce, grigliate