t last summer, although he still clai

Se sei un nuovo iscritto presentati! E poi le notizie e le inziative che riguardano la community di carnealfuoco.it.
Condividi

t last summer, although he still clai

Messaggioda lw789 » 16/01/2018, 7:46

SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Kalif Alhassan scored in the 86th minute to give the Portland Timbers a 3-3 tie with the San Jose Earthquakes on Sunday. Portland (8-8-11) moved into sole possession of the fifth and final playoff position in the Western Conference, one point ahead of Vancouver. San Jose (6-10-0) is eight points behind the Timbers. "It was another wild one," Portland coach Caleb Porter said. "We certainly were entertaining here. The fans get their moneys worth." Alhassan ran onto a loose ball in the penalty area and slotted a shot past goalkeeper Jon Busch. Alhassan tied it a minute after Chris Wondolowski scored his second of the game and 12th of the season for San Jose. Wondolowski rose above Portlands defence to head in a looping cross. "It was disappointing to go up 3-2 with very little time left on the clock and see it slip away," San Jose coach Mark Watson said. "I know weve got a disappointed group of guys right now." San Jose took a 2-0 lead on goals by Wondolowski in the 21st minute and Cordell Cato in the 48th. Alvas Powell countered for Portland in the 54th, and Liam Ridgewell tied it in the 74th. Wondolowski opened the scoring off a rebound, putting a left-footed shot past three defenders, and Cato made it 2-0 when he beat goalkeeper Donovan Ricketts. Powell scored for Portland on a shot that deflected in off the far post, and Ridgewell jammed home a shot to tie it. "Its a four-team race for that fifth spot," Porter said. "We got one point, but three points would have put a lot more pressure on the teams below us." Pavel Zacha Jersey .Y. -- The "for sale" sign is up at the Buffalo Bills with the hiring of financial and legal advisers who may begin talking with prospective buyers within the next month. Nico Hischier Jersey . 2015 Oscar nomination pending. Here is an open letter from Steven Stamkos to his fans: When I shot this final Moment Zero film last August, it was a fun few days on set with Coke Zero and Jordan Eberle in my hometown of Markham. http://www.nhldevilshockeystore.com/mar ... ur-jersey/. Wade is posting a short film on his website next week, with a sneak preview scheduled to come out Wednesday. Stefan Noesen Jersey . Dillon Brooks scored 26 points on 9-17 shooting for Canada while pulling down six rebounds and picking up six steals. Teammate Chris Egi had 20 points, 14 rebounds and four blocks. Blake Coleman Jersey . Globo TV and other news outlets said early Monday that Scolari will not remain as coach after the national teams failure to win the World Cup at home.LOS ANGELES, Calif. - Four months after Chael Sonnens performance-enhancing drug use got him kicked out of the octagon and off television, the ex-UFC middleweight is getting another chance to tell the world about his sport.Sonnen has joined ESPN as a mixed martial arts analyst, returning to broadcast media after he was fired by Fox and suspended from fighting by the Nevada Athletic Commission during the summer.I love to break down fights, Sonnen told The Associated Press. I love to watch them. The fact that ESPN will allow me to do that on the air in a fancy suit and call it a job, its what I would be doing at home anyway.Sonnen was dropped by the UFCs official broadcast partner last summer after he failed two drug tests in three weeks, leading to his retirement from fighting.Although Sonnen said he voluntarily walked away from Fox to avoid further drama for the network, the loquacious former fighter is eager to get back on the air with studio commentary and on-site analysis for ESPN.I had stubbed my toe pretty bad, Sonnen said. I knew it, and I was willing just to take my medicine and go away. But when the phone call (from ESPN) came in, I was very quick to answer.Sonnen will debut Friday with commentary on ESPNs coverage of UFC 180. He will appear regularly on SportsCenter and other network platforms, and he said he wont ignore his drug-tainted past while discussing the sports future stars.I wouldnt shy away from a topic, even if its one that brought me shame, Sonnen said. There are topics like that, and there are opponents Im going to have to cover that have also embarrassed themselves, but thats part of the sport, man. I cherish those moments.Sonnen did his first major broadcasting work with ESPN in 2010, and senior co-ordinating producer Glenn Jacobs said the network wasnt concerned by Sonnens checkered history or his unceremonious departure from Fox.We know Chael has made some mistakes in the past, Jacobs told the AP. Hes been honest. Hes been up-front about it. He has paid for the mistakes that he has made, and hes moving forward. ... The insights that he has on the sport and the ways he sees it, our ffans are going to be so much better from watching him on the air.dddddddddddd Theyre going to be able to watch the fight and look for totally different things than they would have otherwise.Before his two careers disintegrated, Sonnen was one of MMAs most prominent voices as a host of Fox Sports 1s UFC Tonight show and a talented fighter known as much for his prodigious trash-talking skills as his vaunted wrestling. He lost three UFC title fights during a largely successful career as the self-styled American gangster from West Linn, Oregon.Sonnen realizes he destroyed much of his goodwill with three failed drug tests in the last five years. He sounds more contrite about his decisions than he did immediately after he was caught last summer, although he still claims his downfall was partly a failure to understand the World Anti-Doping Agencys rules.I am for clean sport, Sonnen said. The rules have changed during my career. The rules have changed during this year, which landed me in a tough spot because I didnt change with them. But the reality is, the rules are good, and to have clean sport is good.There are times when you can turn to science and medicine, and that looks like a pretty seductive route. But if I had to choose one of the two, I would not choose the side that I was on. I would support the other side. We need clean sport, and weve got to follow the rules, and thats it. I accept the consequences.The 37-year-old Sonnen confirmed he has no plans to resume fighting when his suspension ends in 2016, although he has taken a renewed interest in jiu-jitsu in recent months. The former University of Oregon wrestler trains at a gym near his home — and he even entertains dreams of yet another career.Ive considered trying out for the 2016 Olympic team in Greco-Roman wrestling, Sonnen said. My goals would be different. I would not make the team, but I think I could be one of the guys. I could be right in there, top four or five. Give me a good opportunity to train and be active and still be a part of something while my body is still holding up. But no, Im done with competitive mixed martial arts. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Torna a Community e presentazioni