o innings after the storm. Jon

Se sei un nuovo iscritto presentati! E poi le notizie e le inziative che riguardano la community di carnealfuoco.it.
Condividi

o innings after the storm. Jon

Messaggioda lw789 » 16/04/2018, 7:50

WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, W.Va. -- Billy Hurley III doesnt plan to lose much rest sitting on a third-round lead for the first time on the PGA Tour. The former U.S. Navy officer shot a 3-under 67 on Saturday to extend his advantage to two strokes over Angel Cabrera entering the final round of the Greenbrier Classic. "Ive been working for a long time to win on the PGA Tour," Hurley said. "I figure if I shoot the lowest score tomorrow, I cant lose." Hurley never relinquished the lead he has held since midway through the second round at Old White TPC. He birdied the par-5 12th and par-4 13th before dropping a stroke on the par-3 15th. He had a 12-under 198 total. No third-round leader has won the Greenbrier Classic, now in its fifth year. Playoffs have decided the tournament twice. Cabrera shot 64. Hes looking for his first non-major win on the PGA Tour. Kevin Chappell was third at 9 under after a 69. Steve Stricker had a 68 to top the group at 8 under. There will be more than a trophy to raise and a $1.2 million winners check available Sunday. The four best finishers not previously eligible for the British Open among the top 12 on the final leaderboard will earn spots in the July 17-20 tournament at Royal Liverpool. Hurley finished his five-year Navy service in 2009 and would still be a naval officer if golf wasnt keeping him busy. He returned to the PGA Tour this year after playing on the Web.com Tour in 2013. He said nerves wont play a part in how he gets ready for what could be a memorable Sunday. "Im going to keep doing what Im doing," he said. "I just want to put my mind in position so that I can play well. I slept fine last night. The benefit of the Navy if you learn how to sleep anywhere. I think Ill sleep fine tonight, too." Cabrera wore an Argentine blue shirt in the third round and is riding his countrys momentum in the World Cup, including Saturdays 1-0 win over Belgium to advance to the semifinal round. "I was very happy when I found out they won," Cabrera said, adding that he was equally as giddy when he started his round with four birdies on the first six holes. Old White sets up nicely for Cabreras long drives and he made four birdie putts of 19 feet or longer. "I was able to get the speed of the greens, and that was the big difference," Cabrera said. At the Wells Fargo Championship in May, Cabrera was the second-round leader but closed with a pair of 75s. Another under-par round Sunday would mark the first time that he has had four rounds in the 60s since the 2010 Deutsche Bank Championship. Chappell barely got anything going until making a 12-foot putt for birdie on the par-5 17th. "I dont think Ive had my best ball-striking day yet," he said. "Hopefully, my putter gets hot and (it) should be fun." Joining Stricker in the group at 8 under were Michael Thompson (64), Cameron Tringale (64), Will Wilcox (65), Joe Durant (66), Camilo Villegas (67) and Chris Stroud (70). Stricker, in his eighth tour event this year, will compete next week at John Deere and is leaning against going to the British Open unless he has one or more high finishes before then. The highlight of Strickers third round was a bending 42-foot putt for birdie on the first hole. He was 1 over on his round at the turn before making three birdies the rest of the day. "Anything can happen and thats the truth," Stricker said. "There are not a lot of guys in between me and the lead ... but there are a ton of guys right behind us. So anybody can come out of the pack here." Frank Thomas Jersey . -- A 25-year-old freelance journalist from British Columbia was formally charged on Thursday with a felony, five days after she was arrested in the United States over allegations she threatened to kill her hockey player boyfriend. Ron Santo Jersey .J. Ward appeared in court Friday on misdemeanour charges that he threw a glass mug at a bartender at a Denver strip club. http://www.authenticbaseshopwhitesox.co ... soxjersey/. You can watch all the action on TSN and TSN GO beginning at 8:30pm et/5:30pm pt. Minnesota dropped the first two tests of this best-of-seven set at Chicagos United Center and was outscored by a combined 9-3 margin in those setbacks. However, the Wild righted themselves at home by taking Game 3 by a 4-0 count before knotting the series at two games apiece with Fridays 4-2 triumph at Xcel Energy Center. Ozzie Guillen Jersey . Abduraimova had not won a tour-level match since 2009 but was a wild-card entry in Tashkent and broke her opponent twice in each set to reach the second round. Second-seeded Irina-Camelia Begu of Romania advanced easily by beating Kateryna Kozlova of Ukraine 6-3, 6-1, while No. Travis Ishikawa Jersey . - A retired Indiana school principal who was NASCAR star Jeff Gordons drivers education teacher was killed with his wife in a Tennessee crash while returning from watching Gordon race.WASHINGTON -- After watching his team commit four errors in a bad loss the night before, after putting Joey Votto on the disabled list before the game, after watching his team go hitless through the first three innings, Cincinnati Reds manager Bryan Price decided it was time for a pep talk. So he called a team meeting, right there in the dugout before the start of the fourth inning. "You know, sometimes you need a little kick in the butt," shortstop Zack Cozart said. "And he did it." And his team responded. The next two batters scored, supplying all the runs Cincinnati would need Thursday in a 2-1 win over the Washington Nationals that allowed the undermanned Reds to split a six-game road trip. "He really fired this lineup up," first baseman Brayan Pena said. "It was a very, very clutch speech from the skipper. ... I didnt know he could speak like that." Cozart started the inning with a double. Brandon Phillips followed with an RBI single. Devin Mesoraco reached on third baseman Kevin Frandsens error, setting up an RBI single by Pena that scored Phillips. Granted, it was only two runs, but the Reds lead the league in one-run losses. Their offence has been struggling without Votto and Jay Bruce, who came off the DL on Wednesday. The pair of runs were just enough to support Alfredo Simon (6-2), who weathered a 61-minute rain delay to allow one run over seven innings. "We have the ability to do more offensively," Price said. "And we know were better than weve performed. ... We can talk about treading water until we get whole again, but when you look at that lineup, its not a lineup thats going to embarrass me or any opponent. Thats a lineup thats going to go out there and have the ability to score runs." Yet, despite his players glowing words, Price didnt want to connect the dots between his speech and the fourth-inning rally. "I dont really care to talk about it," hee said.dddddddddddd "We just got together collectively and decided to make a rally. ... Theres nothing really important or significant, to be honest with you." Simon gave up a leadoff homer to Denard Span in the first, worked out of a jam in the second, then allowed only three more baserunners as the Reds took two of three from Washington. Simon threw two innings after the storm. Jonathan Broxton handled the eighth, and Aroldis Chapman pitched a one-two-three ninth for his third save, hitting 103 mph on the stadiums radar gun while striking out Danny Espinosa. Tanner Roark (3-2) allowed six hits and two runs -- one unearned -- over six innings for the Nationals, who have their own share of lineup-depleting injuries and have been just as up-and-down as the Reds. "Right now, were banged up, man," Span said. "Its tough because I still feel like were playing good baseball, even with our circumstances right now." If nothing else, the game was notable because it contained overlapping replay and rain delays. Everyone was awaiting the ruling on a challenge by Price on Todd Fraziers steal attempt in the top of the sixth when the grounds crew came out with the tarp. The four-minute replay delay yielded no change: Frazier was out, as signalled by the four umpires huddled near the third base line in a downpour after players had scampered toward the dugouts. NOTES: Votto has missed six games with a quadriceps strain in his left knee. His move to the DL is retroactive to May 16. ... Bruce was reinstated but did not play. He had arthroscopic surgery May 5 to repair a torn meniscus in his left knee. ... Reds OF Ryan Ludwick was given the day off because of some swelling just above his kneecap. ... RPH Blake Treinen will be called up to start for the Nationals on Thursday, when they begin a road series against the Pittsburgh Pirates. RHP Ryan Mattheus will be sent down the minors to open up the roster spot. NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '
lw789

Torna a Community e presentazioni