nt know, it just went away, I guess."

Tutti i consigli e le dritte per acquistare un barbecue e gli strumenti necessari per fare una grigliata.
Condividi

nt know, it just went away, I guess."

Messaggioda lw789 » 02/01/2018, 6:22

SEATTLE - Felix Hernandez insists hes perfectly fine, even if the results have taken a drastic turn over his past three starts. Hernandez is looking mortal. And thats a concern for the Seattle Mariners post-season hopes. Anthony Rendon hit the first of Washingtons four homers off Hernandez, and the Nationals showed off their power in an 8-3 victory over the Mariners on Friday night that snapped a three-game losing streak. Rendon hit a solo shot in the first, and Jayson Werth, Ian Desmond and Wilson Ramos also connected against Hernandez (13-5). It was the first time Hernandez has allowed four homers in a game. "They had a good approach just being aggressive," Hernandez said. "If you cant stay out of the middle and get good command with your fastball you are going to get hit." Werths two-run shot in the third gave the Nationals a 3-2 lead and Desmond added his 22nd an inning later. Hernandez lasted seven innings and was charged with five runs and 10 hits. He is 0-2 with a 5.09 ERA in his last three starts. After setting a major league record with 16 consecutive starts of seven innings and two or fewer runs, Hernandez has struggled. Seattle pushed Hernandez back an extra day, but the move backfired. Hernandez had been 7-0 with a 1.77 ERA this season when starting after getting five or more days of rest. "Felix is human. We ask a lot of him and I think he is up for the challenge but he is human. And the other team is getting paid too. Its going to happen," said Seattle bench coach Trent Jewett, filling in for manager Lloyd McClendon. McClendon is away from the team for his daughters wedding. Rendon jumped on a first-pitch fastball in the middle of the strike zone for his 18th homer. The homers for Desmond and Ramos against Hernandez also came on pitches up in the zone. Werth golfed a breaking ball out to deep left-centre field. Bryce Harper and Ramos went deep in the eighth against Joe Beimel. Seattle lost consecutive games for the first time in more than a month and fell a game behind Detroit in the race for the second wild card in the American League. "I think they were patient enough to get good pitches to hit," Nationals manager Matt Williams said. "When hes successful hes throwing the ball and it looks like its in the zone and its not. We got balls up in the strike zone today." THE OTHER GUY Jordan Zimmermann (10-5) struck out eight in six innings for Washington. He allowed two runs and seven hits while improving to 4-0 in six August starts. Dustin Ackley tripled and scored on Kendrys Morales single in the first for Seattle, and Kyle Seagers infield single scored Robinson Cano. Seattle missed a chance in the third with runners at the corners and one out, only to see Zimmermann get strikeouts of Seager and Mike Zunino to end the threat. "Tough game, bad game. Nothing else you can do," Cano said. LONG BALL The Nationals entered Friday fifth in the National League in homers, but the long-ball outburst was surprising considering the starting pitcher and the ballpark. Washington had six games with three or more homers this season, but the six long balls were the most for the Nationals since 2012. It was the eighth time in franchise history hitting six homers. TRAINERS ROOM: Nationals: Werth got the nod at designated hitter against Hernandez to give his sore ankle a break. Mariners: Michael Saunders went through a pregame workout as he continues working back from a viral infection that saw him lose 12 pounds. Saunders was on a rehab assignment when he fell ill and there is no timetable yet for his return. UP NEXT: Nationals: Stephen Strasburg (10-10) will make his 29th start. He won his previous two decisions to get back to .500 for the season. He got a no-decision in his last start against San Francisco giving up five earned runs in four innings. Mariners: Seattle made a switch and will throw left-hander Roenis Elias (9-11) on Saturday night. Chris Young will get a couple extra days of rest and will throw Mondays series opener in Oakland. Elias has lost three of his last four starts and hasnt pitched six innings since late June. George Springer Astros Jersey . The punch happened in the fourth quarter of Milwaukees 116-102 loss to the Kings on Wednesday when the two players became entangled while battling for rebounding position. Doug Fister Jersey .Y. - Major League Soccers independent review panel has taken back the fine and one-game suspension it placed on Toronto FC forward Luke Moore earlier this week. http://www.baseballastrosproshop.com/jr ... os-jersey/. Ferrer will play Mikhail Youzhny on Sunday after he defeated Dmitry Tursunov 6-2, 6-4 in an all-Russian semifinal. "Youzhny is a good player," Ferrer said. Dallas Keuchel Astros Jersey .The long-haired pivot, who joined the Alouettes midway through the CFL season and put up a 9-3 record as a starter, will be listed as the top quarterback in training camp next spring.With a full training camp under his belt, the Alouettes will see if he has what it takes to get them back to the Grey Cup game after a four-year absence. Houston Astros Jersey . -- Aaron Rodgers looked fine on the practice field Thursday. SEATTLE -- George Springer hit the first pitch he saw in three days for a home run. The Houston rookie right fielder wasnt done, hitting another later in the game to help power the Astros past the Seattle Mariners 9-4 on Saturday night. "Thats pretty impressive, to sit out a couple games then the first pitch you see, you take it out the opposite way," Astros manager Bo Porter said. "Thats definitely good to see." Springer injured his right hip flexor on a ninth-inning pickoff play Wednesday in Anaheim. He then sat out the first two games of this series, both Seattle victories. But after Jose Altuve walked to open the game, Springer hit a 90-mph fastball from Brandon Maurer (1-3) into the right-field seats. He also connected on a 1-1 cutter from Maurer for another two-run homer in the Astros five-run sixth. He added an RBI in the sixth for a career-high five, in his 33rd big league game. Oberholtzer (1-6), recalled from Triple-A Oklahoma City before the game, allowed two runs in the first, and then settled in, retiring 10 straight during one stretch. He finished with three runs allowed -- two earned -- with one walk and a career-high eight strikeouts. "He did a great job of attacking the strike zone," Porter said. "He did a good job pitching in. When he pitched his first stint here, he had gotten away from his effectiveness, on the inner-third of the plate. He got that back today and really attacked both sides." In his only other start against Seattle on Sept. 1 last season, Oberholtzer threw a complete-game shutout, allowing four hits, walking one and striking out five. He is 2-0 with a 1.20 ERA in 15 innings against Seattle. "I felt I pitched good," Oberholtzer said. "Before the game, I told myself, whatever happens, happens. Throw strikes and have fun. Its been a while since Ive had fun." Maurer went 4 1-3 innings for the Mariners, allowing six runs on six hits. He walked one and struck out two. The Mariners rallied for two runs in the bottom of the first inning. Stefen Romero walked, then Robinson Cano singled to right. Cano has reached base safely in 31 consecutive games, hitting .372 with 11 extra-base hits and 20 RBI during the streak. It is the longest streak of his career, and longest active in the majors. Justin Smoak followed with a single, loading the bases for Kyle Seager, who bounced a potential double-play grounder to first. But first baseman Marc Krauss threw wildly to second, allowing Romero and Cano to score. After Springers first homer, Maurer then retired the next 11 straight, nine on flyballs. But the Astros rocked him in the fifth. Chris Carter opened with a double to left and Alex Presley singled to right, with Carterr holding at third.dddddddddddd Jonathan Villar bounced a grounder to Cano, who tried to start 4-6-3 double play but bobbled the ball and settled for a Presley tagout as Carter scored. Altuve singled to right and Villar, running on the pitch, scored from first to make it 4-2. Springer followed with his sixth home run on a 1-1 fastball from Maurer into the left-field bullpen. "Hes unbelievable," Springer said of Altuve. "When he goes, our offence goes. Hes always on base. Hes a big guy for us. Im happy to hit behind him and happy to play with him. He can run and with him on base, it makes it easier for me to be more selective and still aggressive. "The home runs were all on him. He got me in a good hitting count and we go from there." Mariners manager Lloyd McClendon said Maurer has had "a few times where he is on a run and one thing or another goes wrong and he doesnt seem to get it back together." Asked about that, Maurer said: "I lost conviction. I wasnt throwing with confidence in my pitches. I dont know, it just went away, I guess." Tom Wilhelmsen entered and yielded an RBI single to Krauss as the Astros matched their season high for runs in an inning. It also was the most runs allowed in an inning by the Mariners this season. The Astros scored two more in the sixth, one on a wild pitch by Wilhelmsen and the other on Springers RBI groundout. Wilhelmsen had entered with a 13 2-3-inning consecutive scoreless streak. The Mariners added a run in the sixth on Michael Saunders bases-loaded groundout. In the eighth, John Bucks groundout sent Kyle Seager home from third. NOTES: RHP Taijuan Walker, sidelined since spring training with a sore shoulder, likely will be sent out on a rehab assignment Wednesday. He will start for Triple-A Tacoma and be limited to 75 pitches. "Im excited to get back there Wednesday, get into my regular five-day routine again," Walker said. Walker is the Mariners top pitching prospect. . Oberholtzer was recalled before the game with LHP Rudy Owens, who started Friday and optioned back to Triple-A Oklahoma City. Astros manager Bo Porter said the spot starts by Oberholtzer and Owens "allows all those guys (regular starters) to get an extra day rest. It just makes good sense to take care of the guys whove been so good for us all year." ... It was a "Turn Back the Clock" night for the Mariners, back to 1979. NBA great Lenny Wilkens, coach of the citys only major championship that year, tossed out the first pitch. Mariners manager Lloyd McClendon caught it. ... James Jones single in the second extended his hitting streak to 14 games. Its also a continuing club rookie record for his first 14 career starts. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Torna a Scelta e acquisto di barbecue, utensili, strumenti per la cottura