win over the Edmonton Oilers to split a h

Tutti i consigli e le dritte per acquistare un barbecue e gli strumenti necessari per fare una grigliata.
Condividi

win over the Edmonton Oilers to split a h

Messaggioda lw789 » 20/01/2018, 4:04

LONDON -- Milos Raonic joined Eugenie Bouchard in the quarter-finals of Wimbledon as the talented pair continued their run at the record books. Eighth seed Raonic achieved his best career showing at the All England Club on Tuesday with a 4-6, 6-1, 7-6 (4), 6-3 fourth-round win over Japanese 10th seed Kei Nishikori. Raonic becomes just the second Canadian to reach the Wimbledon quarter-finals in the Open era, which began in 1968. He next faces Australian wild card Nick Kyrgios, who shocked second seed Rafael Nadal with a 7-6 (5), 5-7, 7-6 (5), 6-2 win later Tuesday. Bouchard made her way there on Monday with a defeat of Alize Cornet. She will face off in the next round against German ninth seed Angelique Kerber, who upset fifth seed Maria Sharapova 7-6 (7-4), 4-6, 6-4, winning on a seventh match point. Bouchard hammered Kerber in the French Open fourth round a month ago. "The match against Bouchard will be a tough one," said Kerber. "I lost against her in Paris, but Im feeling right now better and Im feeling better on grass. "Ive never played her on this surface, so I will be focused like today just on myself." Raonic laid down 34 aces in his victory over Nishikori, who is coached by former French Open winner Michael Chang. Raonic broke three times, saved five break points against his serve and ended with 64 winners in the comprehensive victory. "Ive been serving in general well this tournament, and even throughout the clay court season," said Raonic. "But obviously here it sort of gets exemplified a little bit more. Its a little bit more on display. "Thats helping me, taking a lot of pressure off me and putting more so on my opponents." The 23-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., became the first Canadian to defeat Nishikori. The Japanese player had won his previous six matches against Canadians, including two against Raonic. In mens doubles, veteran Daniel Nestor of Toronto and Serbian partner Nenad Zimonjic finished off a rain-delayed match from Monday as the third seeds reached the quarter-finals over Pablo Cuevas of Uruguay and David Marrero of Spain 7-6 (8), 6-4, 6-4. Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil and American Jack Sock reached the third round over Indias Rohan Bopanna and Aisam Quereshi of Pakistan 6-7 (3), 7-6 (5), 6-3, 7-5. Raonic opened the match by losing his first service game, which allowed Nishikori to win the opening set in 39 minutes. Raonic fought hard to come back. He broke twice in the second set to get back level at a set each, and won the third set on a tiebreaker. Raonic earned a late break in the eighth game of the fourth set, then set up a match point with a service winner and advanced on his first opportunity a game later. Raonic said hes not particularly impressed by the records he is setting in his career. "To to this point there hasnt been as much Canadian success, especially on the singles side in the mens," he said. "You appreciate them, but you dont give them too much value because its ambitions that are beyond doing what no Canadian has done before. Its about really trying to become the best player in the world." Raonic said his serve will be key in his Wednesday quarter-final. "Ive been able to do that so far, its whats going to put the pressure on my opponent," he said. "Its whats going to give me a bit of freedom on the return games. "After that, the most important thing is going to be the attitude, the mental approach. I want to do much better than I did in Paris. I feel like Im ready to do so." Walt Aikens Jersey . JOHNS, N. Jay Ajayi Jersey . First-half goals by Will Bruin and Oscar Boniek Garcia sucked the life out of the Impact as the Houston Dynamo bounced them from Major League Soccers post-season with a 3-0 victory on Thursday. http://www.dolphinsteamauthenticshop.co ... ersey.aspx. Ozuna hit Reeds 2-2 pitch off the batters eye far above the 407-foot sign in straightaway centre. It was the fifth blown save in 25 tries for Reed (1-5) and the ninth home run the closer has allowed in 38 appearances. Nuno, acquired in the deal that sent Brandon McCarthy to the New York Yankees, gave up three hits, struck out a career-high seven and walked one in seven innings. Mark Duper Jersey .com) - Joe Pavelski scored twice to lead the San Jose Sharks in a 5-2 win over the Edmonton Oilers to split a home-and-home set. Julius Thomas Jersey . And follow TSN.ca right through Wednesdays 3pm et trade deadline for all the updates. Blue line help for Red Wings? In addition to what he reported in Insider Trading, TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun wrote on ESPN.Palm Beach Gardens, FL (SportsNetwork.com) - Brad Fritsch shot a 2-under 70 in Mondays fifth round and he will head to the final day at the Web.com Tour Qualifying Tournament with a 5-shot lead. Fritsch, who has now held the lead since the conclusion of round three, finished 90 holes at 22-under-par 336, five shots ahead of Andrew Landry. Fritsch played on the Fazio Course in his fifth round. Play rotates over the par-71 Champion Course and the par-72 Fazio Course at PGA National foor the six-round tournament.dddddddddddd Landry fired a 5-under 67 on Monday and he is alone in second place at 17- under 341. Rhein Gibson (65) and Matt Fast (68) are right behind Landry in third place at 15-under 343. After struggling to a 77 in the second round, first-round leader Tain Lee has come storming back with three straight rounds in the 60s. His 68 Monday has him tied for fifth place at 14-under 344 with Dustin Bray, who also carded a 68. MORE TO FOLLOW. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Torna a Scelta e acquisto di barbecue, utensili, strumenti per la cottura