akes up so much space," Lo

Tutti i consigli e le dritte per acquistare un barbecue e gli strumenti necessari per fare una grigliata.
Condividi

akes up so much space," Lo

Messaggioda lw789 » 30/01/2018, 6:35

SEATTLE - Before Cesar Ramos took the mound, Joe Maddon raved about how the left-hander had made the transition from reliever to starter and pitched well with Tampa Bays pitching staff thinned by injuries. Then Ramos got battered for three innings by Seattles bats and got no help from a shaky defensive night by the Rays. Ramos was knocked around early by the Mariners in their 12-5 win over the Rays that included video reviews on consecutive batters in the first inning and Seattle ace Felix Hernandez getting ejected in the seventh inning. "We got ambushed. We just sashayed into the canyon and they were firing from both sides," Maddon said. Ramos had allowed only nine total runs and 18 hits all season. By the end of the third inning, hed given up 11 hits and nine runs — although only five of those were earned because of four errors in the first two innings by Tampa Bays defence. The Rays committed three errors in the second inning, tying a franchise record. It was a difficult opening to a West Coast road trip for Maddons crew. "They came out aggressive and I took too long to adjust," Ramos said. "I started pitching backward later and started having more success." Even though Ramos got battered, he settled down and helped save Tampa Bays bullpen by getting through 6 2-3 innings. He didnt allow a hit after the third, retiring the final 12 batters he faced. He set career bests for innings pitched and pitches (114) although few will look beyond the rough beginning. "I appreciate him even more for what he did after the bad start," Maddon said. "A lot of guys would not do what he did, the way he saved the rest of the staff. A lot of guys would have caved right there and he did not cave." Hernandez (4-1) won for the first time in more than a month. He took a shutout bid into the seventh inning, then gave up a three-run double to Ryan Hanigan with two outs and was pulled. At that point, Hernandez was fuming about the strike zone of plate umpire Mark Ripperger. On his way off the mound, Hernandez had a few words for Ripperger. Hernandez said he couldnt repeat anything he uttered. "Im sure he got his moneys worth. I didnt understand everything he said," Seattle manager Lloyd McClendon said. "I kind of knew it was going to happen because he was not happy." Hernandez rebounded from a rough last four starts. It was his first start for the Rays since Aug. 15, 2012, when he tossed a perfect game at Safeco Field. Asked his thoughts on giving Hernandez a big early lead, Maddon said, "Thats called being sub-optimal." James Jones doubled, singled and scored in each of the first three innings as the Mariners took a 9-0 lead. Robinson Cano drove in Jones twice. They werent alone at providing production at the top of Seattles order. Stefan Romero homered, doubled and singled and Corey Hart had two hits and two RBIs. Justin Smoak hit a two-run homer and Mike Zunino added a solo shot for Seattle. The rare back-to-back replays came in the first inning as Cano and then Hart both barely missed home runs on fly balls that hit the yellow line atop the fence and bounced back. Umpires ruled both balls in play, and their calls were confirmed. Cano wound up with a double on his drive to left field, Hart was thrown out trying for a double on his shot to right. "That was pretty weird. You had nothing to lose by asking them to review them," McClendon said. NOTES: Rays LHP David Price will make his first career start at Safeco Field on Tuesday. Its just his second start against Seattle in his career. ... Cano has reached safely in 21 straight games. Steven Berghuis Jersey . Pistorius mindset when he stood on his stumps in a bathroom and pulled the trigger on his 9 mm pistol in the early hours of Feb. 14, 2013 remains the crux of the South African trial that has captured worldwide attention and is about to start its seventh week of globally televised proceedings. It was initially scheduled to run for three weeks. Luuk de Jong Jersey .com) - The Grand Slam season will get underway Monday at the Australian Open in Melbourne, where a new champion will be crowned this year. http://www.soccernetherlandsshop.us/Jet ... nd-Jersey/. Roy says he will know more about Duchenes potential playing status Sunday. Duchene has been out since damaging the MCL in his left knee when he ran into a teammate against San Jose on March 29. Hes been skating on his own all week, before joining the team Saturday hours before a pivotal game in a series tied at 2. Kenneth Vermeer Jersey . Ending a nine-game losing streak? That gave the Milwaukee Bucks veteran forward a reason to smile. Custom Netherlands Jerseys .The third-seeded Murray, who won here in 2009, will face seventh-seeded Kevin Anderson of South Africa next on the indoor hard court. ATLANTA -- Kyle Korver said Atlanta coach Mike Budenholzer "laid into us" at halftime. The response from Korver and the Hawks, especially in the third quarter, earned postgame praise from the first-year coach. Korver scored 24 points, including a trio of 3-pointers in a third-quarter stretch that gave Atlanta the lead, and the Hawks overcame Kevin Loves 43 points to beat the Minnesota Timberwolves 120-113 on Saturday night. Korver hit each of his four shots and had 12 points in the third, when the Hawks outscored the Timberwolves 38-21. "I thought the guys responded," Korver said. "Obviously, it was a great third quarter for us. Hopefully he doesnt have to talk to us like that all the time. It worked tonight." Budenholzer said defence sparked Atlantas comeback from an 11-point deficit in the second period. "I think the third quarter tonight was something we can reference going forward on how we want to play, particularly defensively, to hold them to 21 points in a quarter with the way they can score," Budenholzer said. Budenholzer said guard DeMarre Carroll, who had 19 points, "set a defensive tone for us and I think everybody else follows that." Paul Millsap, guarded by Love much of the night in a matchup of All-Stars, had 20 points and 13 rebounds before fouling out late in the game. Even with the dominant third quarter, the Hawks had to hold on late. A jam by Minnesotas Corey Brewer with 2:55 remaining cut Atlantas lead to 107-104. Jeff Teague, who had 19 points, drove for a layup and Carrolls free throws pushed the lead to seven points. Loves 3-pointer again trimmed the margin to three before Atlantas Gustavo Ayon banked in an unlikely scoop shot to thwart the comeback attempt. Love, who grabbed 19 rebounds while playing with a sore left ankle, had 21 points in the final period and finished two points shy of his season high. "I didnt even know I had (43) to be honest," Love said. "I think (Kevin Martin) told me after the game. I was just trying to get us back in the game by aany means.dddddddddddd My teammates set me up with a lot of good shots but, yeah, a loss right now, its just tough." Love said the Timberwolves missed centre Nikola Pekovic, who sat out his third straight game with bursitis in his right ankle. Pekovic could have been especially important against the undersized Hawks. "To not have Peck in a game like this, really the last (three) games, its really tough, just because he takes up so much space," Love said. "Youre having to make up for 20 points and 10 rebounds." Martin had 17 points for the Timberwolves (23-24), who fell under .500 with their second straight loss. Korver, guarded closely by Brewer much of the game, missed his only 3-point attempt in the first half. Korver finally broke free to sink his first 3 with 7:32 remaining in the third quarter for a 60-all tie, extending his NBA record to 115 consecutive games with a 3. Korver added another 3-pointer about a minute later and sank his third with 4:20 remaining in the quarter, giving Atlanta a 73-62 lead. "Once he got one, its tough," Brewer said. "I tried to chase him and make it tough on him all night. ... But hes a great shooter. He has the record for a reason." Minnesota opened the final period with quick 3s by J.J. Barea and Alexey Shved to trim Atlantas lead to 86-81. Barea was ejected with 6:43 remaining. He was called for a technical foul on Minnesotas end of the court and argued his case at the other end, stepping inside the 3-point arc before finally being tossed as Korver was setting up for a free throw. NOTES: Millsap fouled out with 4:19 remaining. ... Ricky Rubio had 11 assists for Minnesota. ... The Hawks signed F Cartier Martin to a 10-day contract and he was active to start his second stint with the team. He appeared in 25 games with the Hawks before he was waived on Jan. 7 and then signed two 10-day contracts with the Bulls. ... The Hawks played their first home game since Wednesday nights game against Detroit was postponed until April 8 due to the winter storm that paralyzed the city. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Torna a Scelta e acquisto di barbecue, utensili, strumenti per la cottura