raun hit a two-run double that Heisey

Tutti i consigli e le dritte per acquistare un barbecue e gli strumenti necessari per fare una grigliata.
Condividi

raun hit a two-run double that Heisey

Messaggioda lw789 » 01/03/2018, 8:56

(SportsNetwork.com) - The Toronto Blue Jays will look to snap a three-game skid Friday night when they continue their road trip in the opener of a three-game set against the Cincinnati Reds at Great American Ball Park. Toronto has lost seven of its last nine and was just swept in three games by the New York Yankees. Thursdays 6-4 setback saw the Blue Jays get swept in a series of at least three games for the first time since Sept. 10-12. The Jays lost Thursdays finale despite two-run homers by Melky Cabrera and Edwin Encarnacion as Drew Hutchison yielded four runs over 4 1/3 innings. "We didnt play good baseball," Hutchison said. "Thats what it is. Its over now. We just have to move on and continue forward." The Blue Jays will shuffle their rotation, adding an extra arm in the form of right-hander Liam Hendriks. Hendriks will make one start to give the rest of the rotation some extra time off, including R.A. Dickey. The knuckleballer will instead start on Sunday instead of tonight after exiting his last start early with a groin injury. Hendriks made two starts earlier this season for Toronto, going 1-0 with a 2.31 ERA. He is 6-0 with a 1.92 ERA in 12 games (10 starts) at Triple-A Buffalo. "We think its important to protect that rotation a little bit," manager John Gibbons told Torontos official website. "(Hendriks) will come along, he pitched well for us in a couple of outings earlier in the year. Hopefully, he gives us a boost too. Hell be here for one start and hell go back (to Buffalo), and it will give those guys an extra breather." The 25-year-old Hendriks has never before faced the Reds. Toronto is 8-4 versus Cincinnati dating back to the 2003 campaign. Mat Latos, meanwhile, aims to build off an excellent season debut on Friday evening as he gets the call for the Reds. A 14-game winner in three of the last four seasons, Latos had a rough go of things to begin the year. He underwent knee surgery to repair a torn meniscus in the spring, then had his return delayed due to an elbow strain while rehabbing. Latos finally took the mound on Saturday versus Milwaukee and got a no- decision despite hurling six scoreless innings. He scattered two hits and fanned four without a walk, exiting after 87 pitches in a game the Reds eventually lost. "(It) was emotional for sure," said Latos. "First time back in a while. I felt good. The outcome kind of sucks but thats baseball. Well come back strong tomorrow." Latos will face the Blue Jays for the second time in his career looking to get the Reds back into the win column after they lost a 4-3 decision to the Pittsburgh Pirates on Thursday. They had won three in a row and six of their last seven. Devin Mesoraco tied the game for Cincinnati with a solo homer in the top of the ninth, but Pittsburgh scored the winning run in the 12th frame on a two- out, bases-loaded walk. Cincinnati righty Homer Bailey went 5 2/3 innings, giving up nine hits and three runs while striking out five. "I feel like throughout the whole game, they had maybe one or two balls that were hit real solid," said Bailey. Kurt Coleman Jersey .Sinclair, from Burnaby, B.C., led the Canadian team with three goals at the four-nation competition. She also earned tournament most valuable player honours.The Canadian captain scored on a penalty kick in the 63rd minute and added the winning goal a minute later. Mario Addison Jersey . -- Jimmie Johnson has a sixth NASCAR championship in hand and two legends within reach. http://www.thepanthersofficialstore.com ... rs-jersey/. Jovanovski, the 2012 champ seeded fifth, will meet surprise Japanese qualifier Misa Eguchi on Friday. Eguchi, ranked 183rd, qualified for her first WTA main draw this week, then beat No. Taylor Moton Jersey . Orlando is to begin play in the MLS for the 2015 season. Kaka, who currently plays with AC Milan, is expected to be loaned out to his home club Sao Paulo for the upcoming season before joining Orlando for next season. Devin Funchess Jersey . "Yeah, [I heard them]," he said. "They made me miss the free throw." A year ago, Lowrys post-game antics may not have been so well received but what was snide and snarky is now endearing quick wit. MILWAUKEE -- Jean Segura smiled in his first game at Miller Park since returning to the Milwaukee Brewers following the death of his 9-month-old son. The shortstop still grieves, but it will be nights like the one Segura had in a 5-2 victory Monday over the Cincinnati Reds that will provide some distraction. Segura went 2 for 3 with a triple and scored two runs, and Milwaukee took advantage of two misjudged balls in the outfield by Chris Heisey to hand Cincinnati its fourth straight loss. "It was a tough week for me, and for my family, too," Segura said. "I (came) here, worked, trying to do the best I can to help the team." The 24-year-old Segura took bereavement leave after learning of son Janniels death following a 7-6 loss on July 11 to the St. Louis Cardinals. He went home to the Dominican Republic before returning to the club after the All-Star break for the weekend series in Washington. Segura said he wasnt nervous coming back to play before his hometown fans. Manager Ron Roenicke said he thought Segura was back mentally into the game. "Hes still going to have those times when he thinks about it, but I liked when he first came back," Roenicke said. "I thought it was really important for him to know that the team was behind him." Wily Peralta (11-6) allowed three hits, including Billy Hamiltons solo homer, in seven innings. Francisco Rodriguez threw a 1-2-3 ninth for his 29th save. Cincinnatis Mat Latos (2-2) gave up four earned runs and eight hits in seven innings. It could have been a much closer game had Heisey made those two plays in left. The lights were on at Miller Park for an evening game that started under overcast skies, though Heisey seemed to be most bothered by the conditions. "Tonight was just one of those nights where I didnt have a very good day," Heisey said. Three runs scored on the two plays. In the third, Ryan Braun hit a two-run double that Heisey took a couple of steps in on before retreating as the high liner went over his head.dddddddddddd The four-year veteran with 134 career starts in left field lost Carlos Gomezs high fly ball to the warning track in the fourth inning that turned into an RBI ground-rule double that made it 4-0. Arms turned upward near his waist, Heisey looked lost as the ball bounced a couple of feet away. Heisey tried to reach for the ball as it caromed over the wall, and Segura scored from second on a play that could have gotten Latos out of the inning. "I ended up running to a perfect spot, just couldnt pick the ball back up when I turned my head," Heisey said. "It just disappeared into the bluish-white sky. I couldnt find the ball." Gomez then scored on an error by Donald Lutz, subbing for the injured Joey Votto at first base. An errant relay throw by second baseman Ramon Santiago in the third inning allowed Segura, who had tripled, to score. Segura, who has been struggling all season at the plate, has his average back up to .236. He has been driving the ball more of late. "Ive been working at it all year long. Its going to come," he said. The Reds lost again after resuming the season with a three-game sweep by the New York Yankees. Manager Bryan Price was ejected Monday in the sixth inning by home plate umpire David Rackley after Devin Mesoraco got into a heated argument over a called third strike on a checked swing. NOTES: Reds OF Jay Bruce, in an 0-for-15 slump, got the night off. ... The last four homers hit by Hamilton have come against the Brewers. ... A kitchen fire at a Miller Park restaurant early Monday morning left the restaurant, escalators, elevators and a few other areas in left field unusable because of water damage. ... Cincinnatis Homer Bailey (8-5) opposes Milwaukees Jimmy Nelson (1-1) on Tuesday night. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Torna a Scelta e acquisto di barbecue, utensili, strumenti per la cottura