at way; that would be my preference.” “I d

Ci sono tanti modi per esaltare il tuo BBQ: scopri trucchi e segreti della cottura alla griglia con carnealfuoco.it!
Condividi

at way; that would be my preference.” “I d

Messaggioda lw789 » 06/01/2018, 4:45

NEW YORK, N.Y. - The troubled tenure of Jorge Vergara and Angelica Fuentes as owners of Chivas USA has ended with Major League Soccer purchasing the team. MLS said Thursday it had assumed operation of the team, which had the second-worst record in the league last year at 6-20-8 and averaged a league-low attendance of 8,366 at home. Vergara and Fuentes have controlled the Mexican club Chivas Guadalajara since 2002 and had a 50 per cent interest in Chivas USA when it was created in 2004 and started play the following year. The pair took operating control of Chivas USA in August 2012 when they bought out former partners Antonio and Lorenzo Cue, who had been running the team. "The original plan which we came up with in 2004 and executed in 05 was to extend one of soccers most venerable brands into the United States," MLS Commissioner Don Garber said during a conference call. "The concept was to take a team that in essence represented the hopes and dreams of Mexican soccer fans both in Mexico and the United States and try to extend that here to the United States. "Ultimately the concept didnt work out," he added. "I came up with the idea with folks here at the league. I dont believe it was the concept as much as there was some executional issues." The concept of a league owning a team is not unprecedented. An entity owned by Major League Baseball bought the Montreal Expos in 2002, moved the club to Washington, D.C., for the 2005 season and sold it to the Lerner family the following year. The NHL had operational control of the Phoenix Coyotes from 2009-13. MLS said Wilmer Cabrera, hired as coach on Jan. 9, will remain on the job. The league said it will sell the team to an ownership group committed to keeping the team in the Los Angeles area. Garber hopes to have a deal in place by the end of the year. "Sometimes it takes time to get this done. Were not in a rush," Garber said. Garber said the new ownership group must intend to build a new stadium, and he mentioned the site of the L.A. Sports Arena as a possibility. Chivas USA shares the StubHub Center with the Los Angeles Galaxy. David Beckham was not considered a possible buyer. The former Galaxy star exercised his option to purchase an expansion team in Miami. "I wonder if he would have thought differently if his option execution date was a year from now versus a year ago," Garber said. The team will use the Chivas USA name this year, then will get a new name and logo along with new owners. "When Angelica and I gained full operational control of the team for the first time 15 months ago, we were hopeful we would be able to turn it around," Vergara said in a statement. "However, there is only one Chivas de Guadalajara, and we have realized that it will require more time, further resources, and a level of commitment that would divert too much of our focus from our other business interests." Two former Chivas USA youth coaches, Daniel Calichman and Theothoros Chronopoulos, filed a discrimination lawsuit against the team last May in Los Angeles County Superior Court, claiming they were fired because they arent Mexican or Latino. "Its been resolved. Its no longer a pending case." Garber said. "It was resolved very recently." Adam Foote Jersey . - Kentucky freshmen Stanley Boom Williams, Dorian Baker, Drew Barker and Tymere Dubose have been charged with disorderly conduct for their involvement with air pistol shots being fired near a residence hall on the South campus Sunday night. Custom Colorado Avalanche Jerseys . “The shootout, theres nothing wrong with it, I think its an exciting part of the game but its just one small aspect,” said Chicago Blackhawks GM Stan Bowman. “Its a skill exhibition. If you can get it back closer to regular hockey and have it decided that way; that would be my preference.” “I dont think its a knock on the shootout, I think more of the managers would like to see it end in overtime,” added Washington Capitals GM George McPhee. http://www.hockeyavalancheteamshop.com/ ... ersey/.com) - Maria Sharapova rallied for a three- set win over Ana Ivanovic on Saturday to capture the season-opening Brisbane International tennis tournament. Mikhail Grigorenko Jersey .D. Martinezs ninth-inning sacrifice fly scored Torii Hunter with the winning run and the Detroit Tigers beat the Minnesota Twins 4-3 Sunday. Joe Colborne Jersey . Viewers in the Jets region can watch the game on TSN Jets at 6:30pm ct/7:30pm et. The game is also avialable on TSN Radio 1290 in Winnipeg at 7pm ct.SURPRISE, Ariz. - The Kansas City Royals claimed switch-hitting outfielder Jimmy Paredes off waivers Monday from the Baltimore Orioles. Paredes, 25, has played in 118 games in the majors for the Houston Astros since 2011. He hit .192 with four doubles, a home run and 10 RBIs in 125 at-bats last season with the Astros. Paredes, who was originally signed by the New York Yaankees in 2007, is with his third organization this off-season.ddddddddddddHe was claimed off waivers by the Miami Marlins in November and the Orioles on Saturday. To make room for Paredes on the 40-man roster, the Royals designated for assignment right-handed pitcher Maikel Cleto, who was 1-2 with a 3.55 ERA in 19 appearances in 2013 with Triple-A Omaha. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Torna a Cuocere e cucinare con il barbecue, tecniche e metodi di cottura