in total strikes by 51 to 4, according to Figh

Ci sono tanti modi per esaltare il tuo BBQ: scopri trucchi e segreti della cottura alla griglia con carnealfuoco.it!
Condividi

in total strikes by 51 to 4, according to Figh

Messaggioda lw789 » 15/01/2018, 8:58

Rookie forward Conor Sheary scored in overtime to lift the Pittsburgh Penguins to a 2-1 victory over the San Jose Sharks in game two of the Stanley Cup finals. Shearys goal gave the Penguins a 2-0 lead in the best-of-seven series against San Jose, who managed to score a late equaliser in the third period to send the contest into overtime.Sidney Crosby started the play on the decisive goal by winning a draw in the Sharks zone back to defenceman Kris Letang, and the puck ended up in the possession of Sheary, who beat goalie Martin Jones with a quick wrist shot through traffic. It just worked out perfectly, Sheary said of the game winner. I am just trying to play in the moment and the best I can. It is pretty surreal.The series shifts to California for game three on Saturday where the Sharks are hoping have better success at home after dropping both games in Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh celebrate the overtime goal by Conor Sheary Jones has been the Sharks best player in the first two games of the series, which is expected to be a close one and could go the distance as both games were decided by late goals.But the Sharks defence has also looked nervous at times. This is the first time in their 25-year franchise history they have reached the NHL championship.We got to find a way to score some five-on-five goals. We got to find a way to battle through. There is not a lot of room out there, said Sharks coach Peter DeBoer. You got two teams playing tight hockey and one mistake costs you the game.Pittsburgh has had the edge in speed so far and their top players, Crosby, Evgeni Malkin and Phil Kessel - have outplayed their San Jose counterparts.Phil Kessel also scored for the Penguins, who are 4-2 in overtime in the play-offs. Justin Braun scored for the San Jose Sharks to level the match We wanted to hit them with our best game, said Pittsburgh defenceman Ben Lovejoy. In the first half of the year it was tough. We had to learn how to win. We had to band together from the third defensive pairing to the top line centre.When we do that we become a very difficult team to play against.Pittsburgh was controlling the play Wednesday only to have San Jose defenceman Justin Braun tie it 1-1 with just over four minutes left in the third in front of a crowd of 18,600 at the CONSOL Energy Center arena.The victory came 24 years to the day the Penguins won their second Stanley Cup in as many years in 1992 by sweeping the Chicago Blackhawks. Also See: Features Video Blake Comeau Jersey . Despite 11-1 records, theyre out and Big Ten winner Ohio State is into the national semifinals. Carl Soderberg Jersey . Over the course of his career Glenn is 79-71-1 in 151 starts for a .526 career winning percentage. Since becoming a Stampeder, he has elevated his play and raised his stock around the league. http://www.hockeyavalancheteamshop.com/ ... as-Jersey/. "Theyve been good against everybody," he said. Carlos Gomez launched a three-run homer and Matt Garza battled into the seventh inning for his first win in four starts to help the Brewers continue their mastery of the Rockies with a 7-4 victory Saturday. Adam Foote Jersey . Compared to what hes gone through in recent weeks, that seemed like a breeze. Speaking to The Associated Press on Friday at an NBA Cares event, Silver said hes thrilled that the leagues attention can be on the championship series between the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs -- and not, as it was for so much of the post-season, on the off-the-court matters involving the banishment of Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling and now the looming sale of that franchise. John Wensink Jersey . Sami Vatanen had a goal and an assist and Anaheim used a four-goal first period to extend their winning streak to six games with a 5-2 win over the Detroit Red Wings on Tuesday night.Stipe Miocic stunned 45,000 Brazilian fans in Curitiba as he knocked out Fabricio Werdum in the first round to claim the heavyweight title at UFC 198. Miocic (15-2), an Ohio firefighter, used his superior boxing skills to devastating effect, tagging Werdum as he charged forward, before finishing him with strikes on the ground just 2 minutes and 47 seconds into their heavyweight championship fight.Werdum, who won the title by upsetting Cain Velasquez in Mexico last June, started patiently as he targeted Miocic with leg kicks and sought an opening for a takedown so he could utilise his superior his jiu-jitsu. But his patience quickly evaporated in front of his vocal home support and he attempted to charge Miocic while winging punches.Miocic, a former amateur boxer, expertly circled away from the attack and unleashed a short, crisp right hand which crumpled Werdum to the canvas. Referee Dan Miragliotta stepped in almost immediately to call an end to the bout.Celebrating in front of a disappointed sell-out crowd at Arena da Baixada, Miocic shouted: Cleveland, this is for you!Honestly, Fabricio is tough. He had me guessing. We trained hard, man. I have a good right hand. Thank God. He caught me off-guard a little. I wasnt opening up like I wanted to. Hes got good jiu-jitsu. I was worried about the takedown.Werdum, who hadnt lost since re-joining the UFC in 2012, promised to come back stronger after just the second knockout loss of his nearly 14-year career.Werdum said: I have to admit that he was better than me. But I will do all I can to come back and be champion again.In the co-main event, Ronaldo Jacare Souza made the biggest statement of his UFC career by finishing compatriot Vitor Belfort (25-12) via first-round TKO.The stoppage came at the 4:38 mark, after Brazilian jiu-jitsu black belt Souza took Belfort down, moved into mount and hammered him with elbows and punches.It was a dominant displlay by Souza, who out-landed Belfort in total strikes by 51 to 4, according to Fightmetric.ddddddddddddThe win puts Souza in pole position for a middleweight title shot against the winner of champion Luke Rockhold and Chris Weidman, who meet for the belt at UFC 199.I deserve the title shot, Souza said through an interpreter. I think I earned it and I deserved this fight. Cris Cyborg Justino continued her winning streak Earlier in the night, the local fans got to celebrate a Brazilian victory over an American opponent in the key womens fight on the undercard as Cris Cyborg Justino needed just one minute and 20 seconds to knock out Leslie Smith.Curitiba native Justino now has a 16-fight winning streak since her debut in 2005, stopping ten consecutive opponents and winning titles in the Strikeforce and Invicta promotions.Fans have long clamoured for Justino to face former UFC bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey, but Justino had difficulty making the weight. Rouseys loss to Holly Holm derailed the discussion.Justino served a one-year suspension in 2012 for testing positive for steroids.UFC champion Miesha Tate was watching Justinos impressive performance, and said on Twitter: What a powerful woman! Congrats on making 139lbs! Four more and we can have a title fight!In other main card fights, welterweight Bryan Barbarena of the United States beat home crowd favourite Warlley Alves in a unanimous decision.In a split decision, Brazilian light heavyweight Mauricio Shogun Rua outpointed American Corey Anderson.Welterweight Demian Maia extended his win streak to five in a dominant submission win over fellow contender Matt Brown. Maia, 38, tapped Brown via rear-naked choke at 4:31 of the third round. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Torna a Cuocere e cucinare con il barbecue, tecniche e metodi di cottura