The All-Star forward was questionable

Ci sono tanti modi per esaltare il tuo BBQ: scopri trucchi e segreti della cottura alla griglia con carnealfuoco.it!
Condividi

The All-Star forward was questionable

Messaggioda lw789 » 22/01/2018, 7:06

SAN DIEGO -- San Diego Chargers outside linebacker Dwight Freeney has a torn quadriceps muscle that could sideline him for several weeks or even the rest of the season. Coach Mike McCoy and general manager Tom Telesco both said Monday that the team doesnt know the severity of the injury or the time frame for recovery for the 33-year-old pass rusher. Freeney was hurt in the second quarter of San Diegos 30-21 victory against Dallas on Sunday. After being tended to for several minutes, he walked off the field without help. McCoy said the team and Freeney are exploring their options. Freeney could be placed on injured reserve designated, which would allow him to return later in the season. "Hes talking to some people, were talking to people and just really kind of figuring out what is the best way to go," McCoy said. "That is a possibility. Well just wait and see in the next couple of days, the severity of it exactly, what our plan is going forward." If Freeney was placed on injured reserve designated, hed be eligible to return to practice in six weeks. Hed be eligible to return to the active list after eight weeks. If the injury is more significant, he could be lost for the season. After starring for Indianapolis for 11 seasons, Freeney was released in the off-season after his production dropped for the third straight season. He sat on the free agent market for more than two months before the Chargers signed him in late May, days after Melvin Ingram tore up his left knee in an off-season workout. Freeney was Indianapolis career sacks leader with 107 1/2. He had one-half sack with the Chargers and provided a strong presence off the edge. "Anytime you lose a great player like Dwight Freeney, its a blow to your team," McCoy said. "Thats offence, defence, special teams, in your league. When you lose one of the greatest players of all time on your team, with an injury like that, in a game, thats tough. I give a lot of guys credit for stepping up." Matt Stajan Jersey . The 25-year-old native of Milford, Conn., has 18 points in 41 games this season. The five-foot-eight 166-pound centre also has 28 points (10-18) in 15 games with AHL Oklahoma City. Jaromir Jagr Jersey . Almost 40 years to the day, the two teams will meet again, this time at BC Place, to celebrate the past and try to earn important points for the present. http://www.jerseyofficialhockeyflames.c ... ey-jersey/. -- Stanley Johnson scored all 18 of his points in the second half, T. TJ Brodie Jersey . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. Curtis Glencross Jersey . City, fielding a depleted team having already qualified, was twice pegged back by the plucky Czech champions but substitute Negredo tapped home in the 78th minute and Dzekos header made sure of victory in the 89th. The result kept City three points behind Bayern Munich ahead of their meeting in Germany in two weeks.Indianapolis, IN (SportsNetwork.com) - Rodney Stuckey scored a game-high 22 points, Roy Hibbert recorded a double-double, and the Indiana Pacers cruised past the New York Knicks 103-82 on Thursday. Hibbert totaled 18 points and 10 rebounds for the Pacers, who snapped their three-game home losing streak by dominating the second and third quarters. Solomon Hill and David West each scored 10 points for an offense that connected on 53 percent of their shots and owned a 50-26 edge in the paint. Not even a surprise start by Carmelo Anthony could keep the Knicks close. The All-Star forward was questionable on the second game of a back-to-back and finished with 18 points, but New Yorks defense did not duplicate its efforts over the past two weeks. During a five-game stretch that saw them go 4-1, the Knicks allowed just 91.4 points per game -- more than 10 points fewer than their season average. They reverted back to their sieve-like ways against the Pacers, who scored 67 points during the second and third quarters on 63 percent shooting. The Knicks actually led by 11 early on, and Anthonys 12 first-quarteer points carried them to a 29-22 lead at the end of the frame.dddddddddddd Indiana began its turnaround midway through the second with a 12-2 run that Hibbert capped with a putback dunk. The slam gave the hosts a 48-41 lead, and it was a 54-49 difference in the Pacers favor at the break. Hibbert scored on four of the first five possessions in the third quarter, then started a 10-0 run with a layup. C.J. Watson and Stuckey each hit from long range during the surge, which ended with the Pacers ahead 76-56. Three more 3-pointers -- two from Hill -- fueled a 12-0 run that made it a 30- point game, and the Knicks were able to rest Anthony in the fourth with no chance at making a comeback. Game Notes Luis Scola was given a night off for the Pacers, ending his consecutive games played streak at 277, which was the second-longest active streak in the NBA ... Lou Amundson scored 17 points for New York, which is a league-worst 1-11 on the second game of a back-to-back ... Including the playoffs, the Knicks are winless in eight straight trips to Indianapolis. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Torna a Cuocere e cucinare con il barbecue, tecniche e metodi di cottura