national team again." Hulk said he

Ci sono tanti modi per esaltare il tuo BBQ: scopri trucchi e segreti della cottura alla griglia con carnealfuoco.it!
Condividi

national team again." Hulk said he

Messaggioda lw789 » 23/01/2018, 6:52

LOS ANGELES -- A raging Donald Sterling denounced his wife, her lawyers and the NBA from the witness stand Wednesday, saying he would never sell the Los Angeles Clippers and vowing a lifetime of lawsuits against the league. "Make no mistake today," Sterling shouted toward the end of his second day of testimony in the trial to determine his wifes right to make a $2 billion deal to sell the Clippers, "I will never, ever sell this team and until I die I will be suing the NBA for this terrible violation under antitrust." He was followed to the stand by wife Shelly, who tried to approach him in the front row of the courtroom after she was done for the day. "Get away from me, you pig!" Sterling shouted. The judge then admonished him to make no further comments. Sterling began his testimony by saying he loved his wife, but then denounced her. He said she told him to have psychiatric and neurological exams only because he had turned 80, and she was concerned for his health. "She deceived me. I trusted her," Sterling said. "I never thought a wife wouldnt stand for her husband." Donald Sterlings lawyers are challenging the authority of Shelly Sterling under the family trust to unilaterally cut a deal for the team with former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer. Before she made the deal, two doctors examined Donald Sterling and declared him mentally incapacitated and unable to act as an administrator of the Sterling Family Trust, which owns the Clippers. Sterling said he was certain his wife had never read the family trust because it was too complicated for her to understand. During examination by his own lawyer, Maxwell Blecher, Sterling was asked about his wifes position in the trust if he were to be disqualified as a trustee. "She has no rights whatsoever. She has no stock. She has no standing whatsoever," Sterling said. He also lashed out at the NBA, saying, "My wife was terrified. Shes frightened to death. She thinks the NBA will take away everything she worked for. She was scared out of her mind." The NBA banned Donald Sterling for life and moved to force him to sell the Clippers after a recorded conversation in which he made racist statements came to light earlier this year. He denied he was a racist from the witness stand when asked Wednesday. Sterling at times yelled at his own lawyer as well as the lawyer for Shelly Sterling, and threw a paper down on the witness box. He was followed to the stand by Shelly Sterling, who said she was a 50 per cent beneficiary of the family trust. When asked by her attorney Pierce ODonnell if she was "separated" from her husband of 58 years, she said "sort of." But she described herself as his principal caretaker, who takes him to medical appointments, makes sure he takes all of his pills, and is concerned for him. "Do you love your husband?" ODonnell asked. "Yes, I do," Shelly Sterling said. But she then told of seeing him in an interview on CNN and becoming frightened at his personality change. "I couldnt believe it, and I started crying," she said. "I felt so bad. I couldnt believe that was him." She said she contacted a neurologist to examine him and later a psychiatrist, thinking initially that he might have had a stroke. She said she suggested radiological tests or imaging to examine his brain, and was told eventually that he had early signs of Alzheimers. She became slightly tearful as she described her understanding of the disease, which becomes progressively worse. Her testimony is scheduled to resume Thursday. NBA owners are scheduled to vote on the Ballmer deal on July 15. Its also the day that Ballmers offer is set to expire -- and there is no deal without the judges approval of the sale. If the sale isnt completed by Sept. 15, the league said it could seize the team and put it up for auction. Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys .com) - John Wall supplied 24 points and 11 assists in leading the Washington Wizards to a 102-91 win over the New York Knicks on Christmas Day. DeAndre Jordan Jersey . Argentina, who have yet to beat New Zealand in 17 meetings, rocked the All Blacks with an early converted try to backrower Juan Manuel Leguizamon and led 7-0 after five minutes. But Smiths double in the 23rd and 26th minutes - when Argentina was reduced to 14 men by the sin-binning of hooker Eusebio Guinazu - turned the tide of the match and set up New Zealands third straight Championship win. http://www.clippersnbateamshop.com/wesl ... rs-jersey/. In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers. Austin Rivers Jersey . Every. Single. Game. Thats 1,230 in total to cover the regular season. The man is Corey Sznajder, a soft-spoken 23-year-old Salisbury University grad who lives in Annapolis, Maryland and has been charting zone entries and zone exits throughout the NHL. I love big projects, he said. No kidding. At the 2013 Sloan Sports Analytics Conference, I met Eric Tulsky, who presented research on the value of controlled zone entries (short answer: about twice as valuable to enter with control of the puck rather than dumping it in) and Sznajder had charted a couple hundred games that were included in that study. Sam Dekker Jersey . -- Derek Jeter spoke for 25 minutes, 44 seconds and answered 26 questions about his decision to retire at the end of this season. TERESOPOLIS, Brazil -- Brazil striker Hulk left a training session due to a muscle injury in his left leg Sunday but said he expects to be fit to play Mexico on Tuesday in his teams second World Cup match. Hulk practiced for less than 15 minutes before leaving the field. He said the injury wasnt serious and "hopefully" it wouldnt keep him from playing in the next match. "I felt a small discomfort and decided to leave as a precaution," Hulk said. "I was already thinking about the next match, its only two days away and in the World Cup you dont want to miss any match. I hope to be ready so I can help the national team again." Hulk said he had the injury before the opening win over Croatia, when he was replaced late in the match, and felt it again after a few shots on goal on Sunday. He walked off the field without a limp, but then sat down on a bench and lowered his head in apparent dismay. Hulk, who plays for Zenit in the Russian league, put his hand on his left leg when team medical staff arrived to treat him. A few moments later he went to the locker room accompanied by one of the teams doctors. "I was feeling down when it happened because yoou always think about the worst," Hulk said.dddddddddddd "But then I talked to the doctors and they told me that it wasnt anything too serious. Im going to undergo treatment and hopefully Ill be able to play." The Brazilian federation said Hulk wouldnt need additional tests and would travel as planned with the rest of the squad to the northeastern city of Fortaleza later Sunday. "At a World Cup you have to overcome every challenge," Hulk said. "We prepare our entire lives to fulfil our dreams of playing in the tournament. Im feeling well." If Hulk is ruled out, 21-year-old Shakhtar Donetsk striker Bernard would be his likely replacement. Chelseas Ramires is also an option. Brazil had been injury free since it started its World Cup preparations in late May, but Sunday was a tense practice session in Teresopolis, outside Rio de Janeiro. Bernard stayed on the ground for a few moments after a foul by David Luiz, and the defender was later hurt in a challenge by midfielder Luiz Gustavo. Both players were down briefly but recovered. Coach Luiz Felipe Scolari ended the training session after the hard contact between Luiz and Gustavo. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Torna a Cuocere e cucinare con il barbecue, tecniche e metodi di cottura