had two goals and an assist as Sault S

Vuoi sapere dove fare un BBQ all'aperto senza rischi? Oppure segnala e consiglia i luoghi più belli dove fare un barbecue.
Condividi

had two goals and an assist as Sault S

Messaggioda lw789 » 15/01/2018, 9:05

NEW ORLEANS - As All-Star festivities wrap up in New Orleans and the focus immediately shifts to Thursdays NBA trade deadline, Masai Ujiri is prepared for a busy week of fielding phone calls. “Ill be right here," he said pointing to his cell phone, "waiting and well see what happens." "I never know what to expect," Ujiri continued, speaking to TSN.ca ahead of Sundays All-Star game. "Sometimes its quiet until the last minute, sometimes its busy. As far as our team, I think the team has played well. They have done well with the platform so [well] keep trying to grow." If the Raptors general manager is feeling any pressure to make a move ahead of the deadline, hes not showing it. Ujiri remains patient, committed to sustainable long-term growth and weary of disrupting the teams newfound chemistry, but he wouldnt rule out pulling the trigger on the right deal, if its out there. Despite his teams recent success, the plan hasnt changed and neither has his composure. "I always said since I came [to Toronto], the players will dictate where we go and the team will dictate where we go," he stated. "Thats kind of how its been. So theyre growing and you want it that way." Following a disappointing 6-12 start to the season, the Raptors have gone 21-12 since trading Rudy Gay to Sacramento on Dec. 9. Whats stood out to Ujiri, coach Dwane Casey, the players and anyone that has watched this team over the last two months is their on-court chemistry. Gays absence has allowed for a more cohesive offence, predicated on ball movement, which has allowed Kyle Lowry and Torontos young players to flourish. All four incoming players have contributed and the defence has improved. Still, not even the Raptors architect could have predicted such a quick turnaround. "We try to study [but] were not geniuses," Ujiri admitted. "You have to get lucky sometimes and I think we were lucky. It kind of came together in terms of chemistry." With 30 regular season games to go, the Raptors find themselves at the top of the Atlantic Division, third in the Eastern Conference. Theyre one game ahead of fourth-place Chicago and only 3.5 games separate them from Brooklyn, sitting in the seventh seed. Ujiri wont compromise the organizations future for instant gratification but he knows where they sit in the East and would consider adding another impact player as long as it doesnt derail their long-term flexibility. "I dont want to call out the conference," he said, "I cant do that but its the measuring stick and I think we have to keep that in mind.” Lowry - a subject of trade rumours all season, the final year of his contract - has been a big part of the Raptors success and figures to be just as valuable to a their playoff cause. The question, as it has been for months is: Will he be around for the stretch run? “I hate to comment about any player in that way, but I think we are not good enough so you have to keep it open," he responded. "Thats the honest answer. These guys have done pretty good. I know weve won a couple of games but we havent done anything yet." Translation; there are no untradeable players on the roster, Lowry included. If the right offer comes along Lowry could be moved but the asking price is significant, as it should be. It should go without saying, but Ujiri wont be pressured into selling off Lowry or any of his assets simply to make a mid-season splash. Although previous regimes have fallen into that trap, the Raptors first-year GM will survey the field and go from there. His phone is on. His eyes and ears are open. Jonas Jerebko Jersey .J. - The New Jersey Devils know the odds are against them as they chase a playoff spot in the Eastern Conference. John Stockton Jersey . Patrick Sharp scored twice and Patrick Kane, Bryan Bickell and Nick Leddy also connected to lead Chicago to a 5-2 win over the Devils on Monday night. http://www.officialjazzproauthentic.com ... zz-Jersey/. Mako Vunipola was promoted from the reserves, with Matt Mullan called up to the bench on Thursday. "It is important that Joe is with his partner at this exciting time," England coach Stuart Lancaster said. Custom Utah Jazz Jerseys . They actually finished with a better record in ‘07 than they did in ‘06 but only marginally, going from 61 victories to 66. Donovan Mitchell Jersey . Its Wu-Tang and Outkast in the final. Now, we all know youve played the role of Andre 3000 in the past, does that mean Outkast is getting your vote?AJ: You know it, you know it.KITCHENER, Ont. - Matt Rupert had two goals and three assists and brother Ryan Rupert scored twice and set up two more as the London Knights downed the host Kitchener Rangers 10-5 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Gemel Smith also had two goals and two assists for the Knights (46-13-5), who used a six-goal second period to blow the game open, Josh Anderson had a pair of goals and Max Domi and Brett Welychka each scored once. Brent Pederson had a pair of goals for the Rangers (22-39-3), who are on a seven-game skid, while Mason Kohn, Ryan MacInnis and Matia Marcantuoni had the others. Londons Anthony Stolarz made 19 saves for the win. Kitcheners Jordan DeKort allowed five shots in 15 shots before giving way to Matthew Greenfield, who stopped 20-of-25 shots in 32 minutes of relief. --- OTTERS 6 SPITFIRES 1 ERIE, Pa. -- Connor McDavid had two goals and two assists and the OHLs leading scorer Connor Brown added three assists as the Otters pummelled Windsor. Dylan Strome also scored twice for Erie (48-14-2), which extended its win streak to four games, while Dane Fox and Andre Burkovsky added the others. Oscar Dansk only had to make 16 saves for the Otters. Ben Johnson scored for the Spitfires (36-25-3), who dropped their third straight game, and Dalen Kuchmey stopped 35-of-41 shots in defeat. --- FRONTENACS 6 GENERALS 2 KINGSTON, Ont. -- Roland McKeown and Corey Pawley each scored twice as the Frontenacs downed Oshawa. Evan McEneny scored once and set up two more for Kingston (35-22-6) and Ryan Kujawinski had a goal and an assist. Scott Laughton and Cole Cassels scored for the Generals (41-18-6). Lucas Peressini made 33 saves for the Frontenacs, including a penalty shot on Laughton at 4:53 of the second period. Daniel Althsuller allowed five goals on 23 shots for Oshawa before giving way to Ken Appleby, who stopped 4-oof-5 shots in a period of relief.dddddddddddd --- GREYHOUNDS 7 STING 0 SARNIA, Ont. -- Brandon Halverson stopped 35 shots and Sergey Tolchinky had two goals and an assist as Sault Ste. Marie blanked the Sting. Bryan Moore had a goal and an assist for the Greyhounds (41-17-6), and Tyler Hore, Jorgen Karterud, Dylan Corson and Blake Speers each scored once. Defenceman Zachary Core was a team-worst minus-4 for Sarnia (16-41-7), which dropped its fifth straight game. Taylor Dupuis stopped 28-of-35 shots for the Sting. --- ATTACK 6 STORM 2 GUELPH, Ont. -- Zach Nastasiuk had two goals and an assist and Daniel Milne had three assists as Owen Sound downed the Storm. Jack Flinn made 36 saves for the Attack (29-27-8) while Kurtis Gabriel, Kyle Hope, Holden Cook and Kyle Platzer added the others. Robby Fabbri and Scott Kosmachuk scored for Guelph (49-12-3). Justin Nichols allowed six goals on 24 shots in 49 minutes of action. Matthew Mancina took over in the third period and stopped all three shots he faced. --- BATTALION 4 STEELHEADS 0 MISSISSAUGA, Ont. -- Jake Smith only had to make 19 saves as North Bay blanked the Steelheads. Miles Liberati, Alex Henriksson, Nick Paul and Ben Thomson scored for the Battalion (34-24-6) while Brenden Miller added two assists. Spencer Martin turned away 37-of-41 shots for Mississauga (23-36-5), which is on a four-game slide. The Steelheads are eighth in the Western Conference, one point ahead of Niagara. --- BULLS 2 WOLVES 1 (SO) SUDBURY, Ont. -- Charlie Graham made 49 saves through 65 minutes and three more in the shootout as Belleville edged the Wolves. Stephen Harper scored the shootout winner for the Bulls (21-38-6) and Aaron Berisha scored in regulation. Trevor Carrick scored the lone goal for Sudbury (32-21-11). Franky Palazzese kicked out 33-of-34 shots for the Wolves. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Torna a Aree barbecue e suggerimenti in viaggio