anyone else. . .and having music that no one has

Vuoi sapere dove fare un BBQ all'aperto senza rischi? Oppure segnala e consiglia i luoghi più belli dove fare un barbecue.
Condividi

anyone else. . .and having music that no one has

Messaggioda lw789 » 17/01/2018, 4:44

BOSTON -- Golden State didnt need another winning, last-second basket this time. The Warriors led by at least 20 points throughout the second half and beat the Boston Celtics 108-88 on Wednesday night, showing no letdown one day after edging the Indiana Pacers on a field goal with 0.6 seconds left. Klay Thompson hit that 12-foot turnaround to beat one of the NBAs best teams, 98-96. Against one of the worst, Thompson and David Lee scored 18 points each as the Warriors ended their road trip with a 4-2 record. "This win validates last night," Thompson said. The Warriors were determined not to ease up against much weaker competition than they faced at Indiana, which has the leagues best home record. "It was big for us," Lee said. "The starters really wanted to come out and set the tone tonight and not give the Celtics team any life." That plan worked. The Warriors scored the first six points and led 12-2 with just over five minutes gone as they moved a season-high 14 games over .500 with a 38-24 record. "I read where if we lost this game then that takes away (Tuesdays win). You cannot forget how tough it is to win games in this league," Golden State coach Mark Jackson said. "Fortunately, we did not fall in love with what we did in Indy." The Celtics (20-41) provided little resistance and lost for the seventh time in eight games. "It was a struggle for us," Boston coach Brad Stevens said. "Id like to find something that I could say we were better in, but there wasnt anything." Former Celtic Jordan Crawford had 15 points and Stephen Curry added 14 for the Warriors, who won for the seventh time in nine games. Kelly Olynyk scored 19 points for Boston. "We dont want to keep embarrassing ourselves and that is the mentality we are going to have," Jeff Green said. Lee started the scoring with an 18-footer and Andre Iguodala followed with a layup and a dunk for a 6-0 lead. Jerryd Bayless then hit a fadeaway jumper for Boston, but Golden State got the next six points on dunks by Curry and Thompson and a layup by Lee. The game was still competitive when Bayless two free throws cut Golden States lead to 42-33 with 5:55 left in the first half. Then Thompsons 3-pointer began a 19-7 run that gave the Warriors a 61-40 lead at halftime. Baskets by Lee and Andrew Bogut made it 49-33 before Rajon Rondo sank a free throw and Jared Sullinger made two for Boston. But then Golden State scored the next six points on a short jumper by Lee, a dunk by Iguodala and a 16-footer by Curry. A 3-pointer by Green cut the margin to 55-38, but Curry followed with a 3-point play. Rondo answered with a layup before Iguodala finished the first-half scoring with a 3-pointer with 10 seconds remaining. The sloppy Celtics committed 12 turnovers in the first half, leading to 15 points, while the Warriors turned the ball over just twice, leading to two points. "What hurt us more than maybe anything were the turnovers in the first half that led to the dunks that got those guys going," Stevens said. "I didnt think our effort was great." The Warriors took their biggest lead, 31 points, when two straight baskets by Thompson made it 80-49 with just over five minutes left in the third quarter. "Theyre hitting their stride a little bit," Stevens said. Now the Warriors head home for 13 of their remaining 20 games. "We took care of business on the road," Lee said. "Our thought is we shouldnt lose any more games at home." NOTES: Golden State has 20 road wins, tied with Oklahoma City for second most in the NBA. ... Jackson rested his starters in the fourth quarter. ... Rondo had 14 points and seven assists, but also had seven turnovers. ... Lee had a game-high 10 rebounds, while Bogut blocked three shots. Glen Perkins Jersey . Canada will host Japan in a World Group first-round match in 2015. It will be a rematch of their first-round clash last year when Japan defeated Canada 4-1 to reach the World Group quarter-finals for the first time in its history. Kennys Vargas Jersey . Bradwell was scheduled to become a free agent Tuesday. Born and raised in Toronto, Bradwell is entering his sixth CFL season, with all six played for his hometown Argonauts. http://www.mlbtwinsonline.com/authentic ... y/.Airport spokeswoman Heather Lissner said that all departing flights were back on schedule. However, arriving flights were still trying to catch up.Super Bowl Sunday got off to an inconvenient start for hundreds of passengers trying to get to Phoenix for the game. Kent Hrbek Jersey .C. -- Carter Ashton had a pair of goals and added an assist as the Toronto Marlies downed the Charlotte Checkers 5-2 on Saturday in the American Hockey League. Minnesota Twins Jerseys . -- Jacksonville Jaguars rookie receiver Marqise Lee has agreed to terms on a four-year contract worth more than $5 million.SAINT JOHN, N.B. -- Scott Moir was teased about getting "misty" on the medal podium Saturday, as he sang along to the national anthem after winning Skate Canada International gold. Moir and partner Tessa Virtue had just captured their fifth Skate Canada Grand Prix title to kick off what will likely be their final season competing. "Misty? I was checking the Leafs score," Moir shot back, to much laughter. "I dont know whats wrong with me," he added. "Its emotional, I think for Tessa and I, hearing your anthem in your own country, its very special. "Weve been lucky to have some great opportunities, Olympic Games, many Skate Canadas . . . but its always special to stand up there to hear your national anthem and sing along to it. "Smelling the roses, if you will." Virtue, from London, Ont., and Moir, from Ilderton, Ont., scored 181.03 points, bringing the Harbour Station crowd to its feet with their elegant free dance to music by Russian composer Alexander Glazunov -- a program they call their "labour of love," set to a piece of music that has already seen 25 revisions and counting. They hope its the program that will propel them back to the top of the Olympic ice dance podium one more time. "Tessa and I, it was really about creating a moment with this program, and we were able to do that for ourselves, and hopefully fans felt it as well," Moir said. Canadian teammates Kaitlyn Weaver and Andrew Poje claimed silver with 175.23, while Americans Madison Hubbell and Zachary Donohue won bronze with 153.20. Virtue and Moir from skated to music from "The Seasons," a Russian ballet that has never been used in international competition and a piece of music their coach Marina Zoueva chose to appeal to Russian sensibilities at the Sochi Olympics. If last seasons free dance to "Carmen" was all drama and passion, "The Seasons" is silvery grace, more similar in style to their free program that won them gold at the Vancouver Games, but still unique, and packed full of intricate lifts and spins.dddddddddddd "Winning the Olympics is our main goal, but we know we cant do anything thats been done before, we dont want to be compared to anyone else. . .and having music that no one has ever skated to is motivating for us," Moir said. "We want to create a unique moment in our career. We have to stay true to ourselves and even when were trying to win the Olympics, were not willing to sell out to do it." The ballet represents the four seasons, but also represents the course of the Canadians career. The beginning is about their love for skating, the middle about their outside pressures and conflicts, and then rediscovering their love for skating. The final 30 seconds, Moir explained in his Coles Notes version, is meant to be the two in Sochi, "triumphing and achieving our goal." "One thing we wanted to make sure this season is we didnt try and repeat what we did in Vancouver. Its easy to go back and duplicate that but so much has changed, in the sport of ice dancing but also in our own skating and within our partnership. So Marina had a great vision of how she wanted this program," Virtue explained. "Its important to show the change of seasons, Glazunovs seasons, but also to relate to our story. "Theres so much to tell in the last 17 years and I think that makes us that more invested and connected to the program." In keeping with the seasons theme, Zoueva, who also coaches the Canadians top rivals, Americans Meryl Davis and Charlie White, said shes purposefully chosen four very different styles of skating for the past four seasons. "Last year Carmen was drama, conflict between man and woman and I used contemporary, very rough, and understated choreography," she said. "This program had to be a huge contrast, and it is super elegant, super classical." "I love it, I loved their performance, it was very emotional." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Torna a Aree barbecue e suggerimenti in viaggio