s and obligations set forth in these docu

Vuoi sapere dove fare un BBQ all'aperto senza rischi? Oppure segnala e consiglia i luoghi più belli dove fare un barbecue.
Condividi

s and obligations set forth in these docu

Messaggioda lw789 » 22/01/2018, 7:15

Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban apologized Thursday to Trayvon Martins family over his choice of words in a videotaped interview in which he addressed bigotry and prejudice. Cuban even revealed some of his own prejudices in the interview with Inc. magazine, and said he believes everyone has "prejudices and bigotries" on some level. But after his words — which came with the NBA still dealing with the fallout over racist remarks made by now-banned Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling — created a stir in social media and other circles, Cuban took to Twitter to offer his apology. "In hindsight I should have used different examples," Cuban wrote. "I didnt consider the Trayvon Martin family, and I apologize to them for that." Cuban also said he stands by the substance of the interview. Martin was the black Florida teen who was shot and killed by neighbourhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman in February 2012. Martin was wearing a hooded sweatshirt — commonly called a "hoodie" — that night, and that particular piece of clothing became a rallying cry for those who demanded justice. Zimmerman was eventually acquitted. "Were all prejudiced in one way or the other," Cuban said in the Inc. interview. "If I see a black kid in a hoodie and its late at night, Im walking to the other side of the street. And if on that side of the street, theres a guy that has tattoos all over his face — white guy, bald head, tattoos everywhere — Im walking back to the other side of the street. And the list goes on of stereotypes that we all live up to and are fearful of." When shown that excerpt of the interview Thursday, Chris Bosh of the Miami Heat cringed. "Its just a sensitive time," Bosh said. Cuban has not revealed how he will vote on June 3, when NBA owners are scheduled to cast ballots on a motion to oust Sterling and force him to sell the Clippers. Cuban has called the comments made by Sterling "abhorrent," adding that there is "no place for racism in the NBA, any business Im associated with." Cuban has, however, cautioned that the Sterling matter is a "very slippery slope." "While we all have our prejudices and bigotries, we have to learn that its an issue that we have to control," Cuban told Inc. "Its part of my responsibility as an entrepreneur to try to solve it, not just to kick the problem down the road because it does my company no good, does my customers no good, does society no good if my response to somebody and their racism or bigotry is to say Its not right for you to be here, go take your attitude somewhere else." Cuban also told Inc. that he knows he is not perfect, and that "its not appropriate for me to throw stones." The magazine has a 2 1/2-minute clip of Cuban speaking about the topics on its website, along with about an hourlong appearance — with the Mavs owner discussing many matters — at its Growco Conference in Nashville on Wednesday. "Were a lot less tolerant of different views and its not necessarily easy for everybody to adopt or adapt or evolve," Cuban said. Rod Langway Jersey .Y. -- Syracuses streak lives on -- barely. T.J. Oshie Jersey . Coming off a 6-0 drubbing at Chelsea on Saturday, Arsenal endured another demoralizing result after rallying for a 2-1 lead -- only to concede a fluke equalizer. http://www.thecapitalshockeystore.com/C ... as-Jersey/. Cain departed in the fourth inning of a 10-5 loss to the Pirates on Thursday. X-rays on Cains bruised forearm were negative. He was hit when Sanchez led off the fourth with a groundout. Jay Beagle Jersey ." The tournament was set to be held Sept. 15-21 and would have been the first ATP tournament held in Israel since 1996. But amid Israels military campaign against Hamas militants in the Gaza Strip, ATP President Chris Kermode said "we do not feel we can proceed as planned given the situation in the region. Brett Connolly Jersey . -- Steven Stamkos scored his first goal since returning from a major injury, Ryan Callahan had his first goal with Tampa Bay, and the Lightning beat the Florida Panthers 5-4 on Thursday night.MADRID, Spain -- A Spanish court charged Spanish league champion Barcelona with tax fraud of 9.1 million euros ($12.5 million) over the transfer of Brazil forward Neymar. In a decision released on Thursday, Judge Pablo Ruz stated there was enough evidence to merit charges over Neymars 57 million-euro (then $77 million) move from Santos last summer. "The economic quantities paid by FC Barcelona to Santos for the sporting rights of the player and paid to other entities associated to the player means the player could have profited from the deal (...) and should be taxed on that income," the statement from the Madrid court read. "Contracts between the signatories of the agreement may have been simulated, which would contradict the actual cause and purpose to the commitments and obligations set forth in these documents regarding the economic and formal aspects of the signed contracts." The decision comes a day after public prosecutor Jose Perals charged Barcelona with fabricating contracts and using "financial engineering" to defraud the Spanish Treasury. Ruz is also investigating former Barcelona president Sandro Rosell over the deal, which came to court after club member Jordi Cases, a pharmacist from the town of Olesa neear Barcelona, filed a lawsuit.dddddddddddd Rosell quit soon after it emerged 40 million euros ($55 million) of the transfer was paid to a firm operated by Neymars father, who has been called on to present documentation. Barcelona has denied the charges, while Neymar took to social media before the judges decision to vent about the situation his family finds itself in. "Im tired of this crap. Im a fan of my father and Ill always be grateful for having taken me to where I am today," Neymar wrote on his official Instagram page, "and if he made millions over that, whats the problem? "It worked, the money was not expected to just fall from the sky." Neymars father, who also goes by Neymar, has denied any wrongdoing and said all of his companies -- four are listed in the court documents -- are legally set up to pay taxes in Brazil. Rosell resigned in January after the court decided to hear the lawsuit brought by Cases alleging misappropriation of funds and using false contracts to hide the true cost of Neymars transfer to the club. Neymar has 11 goals in 26 appearances since his move to Barcelona, which is top of the Spanish league, in the last 16 of the Champions League, and through to the Copa del Rey final. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Torna a Aree barbecue e suggerimenti in viaggio