half, the last when Cason returned his fi

Vuoi sapere dove fare un BBQ all'aperto senza rischi? Oppure segnala e consiglia i luoghi più belli dove fare un barbecue.
Condividi

half, the last when Cason returned his fi

Messaggioda lw789 » 30/01/2018, 6:53

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- Jaye Marie Green pushed her lead to seven strokes Friday in the LPGA Tour qualifying tournament and Mi Rim Lee jumped to second with a course-record round. The 19-year-old Green, from Boca Raton, birdied the final two holes for a bogey-free 6-under 66 in windy conditions on LPGA Internationals Jones Course. She had a 20-under 196 total, a record for three rounds since the event became a 90-hole event. "I think being where I was at 14 under to start the day, I was like, OK, just make it through the day. Lets put that behind you," Green said. "My goal was to get to 20 under before Sunday and it was cool that I did that today. So, that was nice." The 23-year-old Lee, from South Korea, had a 61 to break the Jones Course record of 62 that Green set Wednesday. Tied for 25th entering the day, Lee had an eagle, 10 birdies and a bogey. "Putter was good today," said Lee, a regular on the Korean LPGA who won the 2012 Korean Womens Open. "First day and second day, not so much. I hit some really close for tap-ins. It was nice." The top 20 after the final round Sunday will earn Category 12 status, Nos. 21-45 and ties will receive membership in Category 17, and the other players who make the 72-hole cut will get Symetra Tour status. Green was 29th on the Symetra Tour money list this year. Tiffany Joh was third at 10 under after a 70 on the Jones Course. "One of my first Q-schools I think it was sleeting in the final round," Joh said. "You just never know what youre going to get this week. You just kind of have to go out there and not put too many expectations on yourself as far as numbers go and just try to do the best you can." Amy Anderson, the 21-year-old former North Dakota State star who won a record 20 college titles, was 9 under after a 70 on the Jones Course. South Koreas Seon Hwa Lee, a four-time winner on the LPGA Tour, and Kathleen Ekey were 8 under. Lee had a 72, and Ekey shot 69 -- both on the Jones Course. Lorie Kane, the 48-year-old Canadian who has four LPGA Tour victories, was tied for 58th at 2 over after a 73 on the Jones Course. Cheyenne Woods, Tiger Woods niece, also shot a 73 on the Jones Course. She was tied for 107th at 7 over. Brad Nortman Jersey . Listen to the Rangers vs. Kings live on TSN Radio starting at 7pm et/4pm pt. You can also stream the post-game press conferences live on TSN. T.J. Yeldon Jersey .75 million contract for the 2014 season and avoided arbitration. The team announced the agreement on Tuesday. http://www.shopthejaguarsonline.com/Eli ... rs-Jersey/. Thornton emerged as one of the leagues best defensive ends against the run in 2013. The former undrafted free agent from Division II Southern Arkansas led Philadelphias linemen with 78 tackles and had one sack. Jermey Parnell Jersey . Algeria led 3-0 at halftime, but withstood a stronger South Korean second half performance to claim its first World Cup win since 1982 and move into second place in Group H with one match left to play. Defeat for South Korea means it must now beat already-qualified Belgium to stand a chance of progressing to the knockout stages. Mychal Rivera Jersey .twitter.com/xBTpoAKLJk — Daryl Zerr (@darylzerr) May 29, 2014 @BarDown I give to you the @SquirrelsNCHL aka the Fighting Squirels. NASHVILLE -- The Arizona Cardinals keep pushing for a playoff spot, even if they barely pulled out their latest win. Jay Feely kicked a 41-yard field goal in overtime, and the Cardinals edged the Tennessee Titans 37-34 in overtime after blowing a 17-point lead late in the fourth quarter. Still, the Cardinals (9-5) won their sixth in seven games. With San Francisco and Carolina winning, they remain a game back of both for a NFC wild-card berth. The Titans scored 17 points in the final 3:12 of regulation to force overtime with Ryan Fitzpatrick throwing two of his four TD passes to Michael Preston. They also recovered an onside kick to set up the tying TD with 10 seconds left in regulation. They won the toss and drove to the Cardinals 43 before Antoine Cason intercepted his second pass of the game. Tennessee (5-9) lost its third straight and eighth in 10 games. The Titans also lost their fifth consecutive home game for the first time since moving to Tennessee in 1997. The Cardinals scored 21 straight points in the second half, the last when Cason returned his first interception for a TD and a 34-17 lead. The Titans outgained Arizona 460-360 with Fitzpatrick throwing for 402 yards and Kendall Wright caught 12 passes for 150 yards hours after new president Tommy Smith said he felt they hadnt given up on Mike Munchak with the coachs job security at questionn.dddddddddddd But Arizona sacked Fitzpatrick three times to go along with Casons interceptions. Rashard Mendenhall also ran for a pair of 1-yard touchdowns, and Carson Palmer threw for 231 yards and had a 6-yard TD pass to Jake Ballard. Cason also recovered a botched kickoff when Arizona surprised the Titans with a short kick to open the third quarter, and the Cardinals turned that into a 47-yard field goal by Feely. The Cardinals turned those mistakes into 13 points in a game with five lead changes. Arizona also made mistakes. The Cardinals didnt have a single penalty in the first half, but had four giving the Titans first downs on a 16-play drive by Tennessee for a TD and a 17-13 lead in the third quarter. Tennessee had won only once before this season when trailing going into the fourth quarter, losing seven other games. The Titans at least pushed this game to overtime with only a few thousand fans still left in the stadium because so many left when they fell behind 34-17. Munchak deactivated receivers Justin Hunter and Damian Williams for what team officials called violating team rules. The rookie Hunter was coming off the best game of his career and had topped 100 yards in two of the past three games. That forced the Titans to play Kenny Britt, and the veteran caught his first pass since Oct. 20. He finished with three catches. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Torna a Aree barbecue e suggerimenti in viaggio