ood physical condition he scored a lo

Vuoi sapere dove fare un BBQ all'aperto senza rischi? Oppure segnala e consiglia i luoghi più belli dove fare un barbecue.
Condividi

ood physical condition he scored a lo

Messaggioda lw789 » 04/03/2018, 4:28

STANFORD, Calif. - Serena Williams roared back after falling behind in the third set to beat Ana Ivanovic 2-6, 6-3, 7-5 on Friday night to reach the semifinals of the Bank of the West Classic. The top-seeded and top-ranked Williams dropped three consecutive games to fall behind 4-3 and then ripped seven straight points to right the ship in front of a sellout crowd at Stanford. "It wasnt very easy," Williams said. "I tried to do the things I worked on. Im feeling really good. Im not out of breath, so yeah." Williams assured herself of a 200th non-consecutive week at the top of the ladder while Ivanovic will return to the top 10 for first time in over five years. Andrea Petkovic ended Venus Williams run in the tournament, beating the former top-ranked player 6-1, 3-6, 7-5 in the quarterfinals. She gets a shot at Serena Williams on Saturday afternoon. "You dont ever have the feeling you have something under control when you play either of them," Petkovic said. "They can hit so hard, and play consistently well. You always have to be on your toes." Following a shaky start, the 25th-ranked Venus Williams picked up her game in the second set and appeared poised to take over the match. The 18th-ranked Petkovic rallied in the third set, taking leads of 3-1 and 5-3, to beat Williams in their first meeting since Luxembourg in 2012. "I was not as on as I was on previous days," Williams said. "I had to fight through that and I think I almost did that. But she played the last two points better." Petkovic, making her debut in the tournament, is looking for her third title of the season. She also reached the semifinal at the French Open. "I played one of my best games in the third set at 5-5," Petkovic said. "Before that it was a weird match. There were so many momentum changes and so many ups and downs, I felt like I played four different matches in one." The Serena-Ana match was similar as Ivanovic dominated the first set before Williams turned it around in the second set. The third set took on a life of its own. Both players simply refused to go away and battled through long rallies and silly errors. Serena served for the match at 5-4 but Ivanovic denied her. Serena broke back and used a pair of aces to take a 40-0 lead before ending it when Ivanovics return went just wide. Varvara Lepchenko took care of qualifier Sachia Vickery, 6-1, 6-0, to earn her 400th career win, which includes all levels. "It was hard to play someone from the United States who I know very well," Lepchenko said. "Ive practiced with her often before. I knew this match would be mentally tough but was just trying to play the best tennis I could." She will meet third-seeded Angelique Kerber in Saturday nights semifinal. Kerber topped Garbine Muguruza, 6-2, 6-1. "She is definitely one of the tougher lefty opponents out there, so I will have to play and fight for every single point," Lepchenko said. "Im going to stay focused on my game and hopefully things will work out well for me." Erik Swoope Jersey .com Tour title, closing with a 6-under 64 for a four-stroke victory. The 22-year-old former North Texas player finished at 12-under 268 at Panama Golf Club and earned $112,500 to jump from seventh to second on the money list with $171,500. Frank Gore Jersey . Bale has had a successful debut season in Spain, and Ancelotti appears ready to reward him with a starting role on Saturday. Ancelotti says "Gareth had some problems at the beginning (of the season) but when he found good physical condition he scored a lot of goals, he had a good impact on the team. http://www.footballcoltsteamprostore.co ... -Jersey/.Y. -- Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, Sammy Sosa and Mark McGwire will have less time to remain eligible for the Hall of Fame ballot under changes made Saturday. Peyton Manning Jersey . The Swiss won on the fastest run-time tiebreaker after the four-racer teams tied 2-2. Wendy Holdener and Reto Schmidiger won their final heats against Julia Mancuso and Tim Jitloff, respectively. Anthony Castonzo Jersey . But that changed when he committed a five-minute major penalty and helped pave the way for a comeback by the Philadelphia Flyers. Vincent Lecavalier scored at 2:45 of overtime and the Flyers rallied from a two-goal deficit for a 5-4 victory on Sunday.WELLINGTON, New Zealand -- All Blacks flyhalf Dan Carter will miss the start of the Rugby Championships after scans showed he suffered a cracked bone in his right leg during last weekends Super Rugby final. Carter will miss New Zealands test against Australia at Sydney on August 16 and will likely be unavailable for its following matches against Argentina in Wellington and South Africa in Napier. The 100-test vetteran limped from the field in the 25th minute of Saturdays final between his Crusaders team and the New South Wales Waratahs.dddddddddddd A medical bulletin from the Crusaders on Tuesday said scans had revealed a slight crack in Carters right fibula. His rehabilitation is expected to take four weeks. Carter was thought unlikely to displace Aaron Cruden as the All Blacks starting flyhalf in Sydney. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Torna a Aree barbecue e suggerimenti in viaggio