defeated Dmitry Tursunov

Se sei un nuovo iscritto presentati! E poi le notizie e le inziative che riguardano la community di

defeated Dmitry Tursunov

Messaggioda xusuwen96 » 18/12/2017, 9:36

STUTTGART, Germany -- Maria Sharapova won her third straight Porsche Grand Prix title on Sunday by coming from behind to defeat Ana Ivanovic 3-6, 6-4, 6-1 in the final. Sharapova won her first tournament of the year and clinched the 30th title of her career. She is now undefeated in 13 consecutive matches on the indoor clay in Stuttgart. Ivanovic wasted a 3-1 lead in the second set as Sharapova raised her game to stay in the high-quality match between two former top-ranked players and French Open champions. Ivanovic was seeking her third title of the year. "I just tried to hang in there," Sharapova said. "For the first half of the match I thought it might not be my day today, but somehow I turned it around." Ivanovic got off to a flying a start and won the first five games of the match before Sharapova started fighting back. Ivanovic wasted a set point and could not serve out the set at her first attempt. She gifted Sharapova another game with a double-fault but finally pulled together to win the first set. Sharapova had trouble reading Ivanovics varied game and change of pace. But she held on as Ivanovic began to lose her focus. "From the first moment it was always a close match," Ivanovic said. "It was always a few close balls to decide each game, and it went on the whole match. In the second set she definitely went for those big shots, though, and she made some amazing points. "Shes just a great player, and thats what happens when you play against great players in big matches like this. You need to use your opportunities." Sharapova returned late last year after missing four months following shoulder surgery. "It was a very tough year for me," she said. Stuttgart is the only tournament Sharapova has won three times. Walt Aikens Jersey . The Henry Burris-led squad finished second in the East Division before advancing to the Grey Cup where they ultimately fell to the home field advantage wielding Saskatchewan Roughriders. Kenny Stills Jersey . Peter Dawson took his long before he started the job. "I was playing an American one year at Oxford Golf Club, and he introduced me to this travelling mulligan," Dawson said. ... ersey.aspx. The deal will pay Hainsey $3 million for the 2014-15 and 2015-16 seasons and $2.5 million in 2016-17. Dan Marino Jersey . Ferrer will play Mikhail Youzhny on Sunday after he defeated Dmitry Tursunov 6-2, 6-4 in an all-Russian semifinal. "Youzhny is a good player," Ferrer said. DeVante Parker Jersey . - PGA Tour rookie Tony Finau shot a 9-under 63 at Del Monte and had a two-stroke lead over Billy Andrade and Lee Janzen of the Champions Tour after Thursdays opening round of the Callaway Pebble Beach Invitational.Vancouver Whitecaps head coach Carl Robinson plans to start goal keeper Marco Carducci and midfielder Russell Teibert in the second leg of the Canadian Championship semi-final on Wednesday. Robinson also announced that Teibert will captain the squad as they attempt to overturn a 2-1 disadvantage in the home-leg of thee two game matchup.dddddddddddd. Though they were defeated, the Whitecaps scored an important stoppage time away goal to give them some momentum heading into the second leg. The Whitecaps are still searching for their first Canadian Championship after finishing runner-up for five consecutive seasons. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Torna a Community e presentazioni