nge, Scioscia had no more. "I dont think its

Lascia una tua ricetta o un messaggio sui mille modi che conosci per cucinare usando una griglia...
Condividi

nge, Scioscia had no more. "I dont think its

Messaggioda lw789 » 22/12/2017, 3:48

Boston, MA (SportsNetwork.com) - Kemba Walker scored 33 points to help the Charlotte Hornets top the Boston Celtics 104-95 on Monday. It was Walkers second straight game of at least 30 points and Charlottes second straight win. He also added five assists and five rebounds. Cody Zeller chipped in 20 points and seven boards for Charlotte. Jared Sullinger paced Boston with 22 points and eight rebounds as the Celtics fell to 2-7 since trading Rajon Rondo to the Dallas Mavericks. The Celtics got 55 points from their bench, led by Jae Crowder and James Young each depositing 13. After not having led since the game was 2-0 through 24 seconds, the Celtics made a late comeback bid. Down by 16 with 7:47 remaining, Bostons 10-0 run that included 3-pointers from Crowder and Young got them within two possessions. I was kind of nervous when I first got in, my first time playing really in the regular season, said Young. I was just trying to go out there in the second half and just be aggressive, everyone told me just to be aggressive. The Hornets called timeout, and Marvin Williams 3-point play on the next possession restored order. That started a 12-3 Charlotte run that ran its lead back to 15 points with 2 1/2 minutes to go. Boston scored the next eight points and did not allow Charlotte to hit another shot from the floor, but the Hornets hit four free throws in the final minute to hang on. We made plays. We could have got frustrated, we could have got down but we stayed with the game, said Walker. Jeff Greens layup put the Celtics up 2-0, but the Hornets would go on an 11-0 run soon afterward to take a 15-4 lead. Walker scored seven points in that spurt and finished the quarter with 11 as Charlotte led 24-16 after one. The Hornets expanded their lead in the second quarter by limiting Boston to 35 percent shooting to build a 50-36 advantage at the break. A back-and-forth third quarter ended with a 79-62 lead for the visitors. Williams 3-pointer with 47 seconds left in the period extended the Hornets lead to a game-high 22 points, but Young scored the final five of the quarter to cut the Celtics deficit. Game Notes Charlotte leads the four-game season series 2-0 ... Boston is 0-10 when scoring fewer than 100 points ... Walker has 20 or more points in 10 of his last 15 games ... The Hornets held a 48-33 advantage on the boards ... The Celtics scored 20 points off 16 Charlotte turnovers and only had six giveaways themselves. Omri Casspi Jersey . In the other Group A game, the Czech Republic stunned Canada, 5-4 in a shootout. Dominik Simon scored the deciding goal in the tiebreaker. The United States scored its first three goals on power plays. "Overall, I love to see the power-play goals we were able to get tonight," said U. Custom Golden State Warriors Jerseys . Jason Zucker and Matt Cooke also scored for Minnesota, which has won five of six. Kuemper made five saves in the first, nine in the second, and nine in the third. The rookies best save came with 2:17 left in the third period when he denied former Wild forward Matt Cullen from just outside of the crease on the right side. http://www.nbawarriorsauthority.com/dra ... rsey-c-17/. Not to be outdone, Atletico Madrid bettered its title rivals by demolishing 10-man Getafe 7-0 with Diego Costa returning from injury to score with a brilliant bicycle kick. "It was an almost perfect night," Atletico coach Diego Simeone said. David West Jersey . The 10-horse field of 3-year-old pacers will leave the starting gate at approximately 10:14pm et. Co-owned and trained by David Menary, Hes Watching will be driven by Tim Tetrick and is the 5-1 fourth selection in the field. Golden State Warriors Jerseys . "He came up to me and said, I want to train," said Toronto coach Ryan Nelsen. The 26-year-old midfielder is expected to play Saturday night when Toronto hosts D.C. United, returning to his Major League Soccer squad with mixed feelings about the Americans World Cup run -- sad that it ended when it did but proud of his teams performance.SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. -- Challenged for the first time under Major League Baseballs expanded replay system, umpires got it right. The umps went 3 for 3 on Monday as MLB tried out the new format at three spring training games. The first test came at 3:06 p.m. EST in Fort Myers, Fla., after first base umpire Fieldin Culbreth ruled Toronto shortstop Munenori Kawasakis throw pulled Jared Goedert off the bag in the sixth inning. "Im not too sure that youre not right here," Culbreth said Blue Jays manager John Gibbons told him, "but since we havent done it before, lets go take a look." Culbreth answered: "OK. Thats what its for." After 2 minutes, 34 seconds, replay umpire Brian ONora relayed his call by headset, confirming that Minnesota batter Chris Rahl was safe. During the wait, Rahl said he realized he perhaps was part of history. "Its kind of funny. I was thinking, Is this the first one?" he said. ONora made the final ruling from a satellite truck outside the stadium. During the regular season, umpires on the field will check with the replay booth in New York, where an MLB umpire will make the final call. Later in the game, Culbreth rotated and took a turn in the truck, confirming another safe call at first base. "Im looking at this thing as, this is the future of the game. And Im going to treat these games here the same way that Im going to treat them during the regular season," Culbreth said. In the eighth inning, Doug Bernier of the Twins was called safe on a close play at first. As Culbreth studied the replay, the ballpark sound system played a Rolling Stones song with the familiar lyric, "I cant get no satisfaction." The call was confirmed, Bernier was safe. Extra replay also was in place for two games in Arizona -- the Los Angeles Angels vs. Arizona Diamondbacks in Scottsdale and the Chicago Cubs against Milwaukee in Phoenix. Each team in the majors will have at least five exhibition games with the new system in place. In January, owners approved the use of additional video replay to review most calls other than balls-and-strikes. Previously, umpires could only go to replay to review home runs and boundary calls. Moments after the first replay call, Angels manager Mike Scioscia wasted little time in using his challenge. In the top of the second, Luis Jimenez of the Angels tried to steal second. Catcher Bobby Wilsons throw was high but second base umpire Bill Miller ruleed that Aaron Hill tagged the runner out.dddddddddddd Scioscia bounded out of the dugout and charged toward Miller to argue, just like managers always have done. Instead, though, he chose to use his challenge. After two of the umpires made a quick visit to the Angels dugout to communicate with the replay umpire, the call was upheld. "We werent trying to make a mockery out of it," Scioscia said of using the challenge so soon. "We thought it was a pretty close play." There was only one angle available with the limited camera work of a spring training telecast. "If we have 15 angles of that," Scioscia said, "theres a possibility it gets reversed." That review took 2:31. Since he lost the challenge, Scioscia had no more. "I dont think its going to take much time in the logistics. That will smooth out," he said. "As far as the strategy of it, thats going to take a lot. It might be something you win, but you know you need that challenge to save the big play somewhere." Twins manager Ron Gardenhire and Arizonas Kirk Gibson did not use their challenge. Neither did Cubs manager Rick Renteria nor the Brewers Ron Roenicke. Gibson said he thought about contesting a close play when Paul Goldschmidt nearly beat out a grounder but said he decided it was 50-50 and not worth it. "I think its going to be a lot more complicated than we thought," Gibson said. "We had a lot of conversation during the game." For the Angels-Diamondbacks game, the replay trailer was set up in the parking lot behind centre field. Teams are allowed to have a person to watch the game on television and advise the managers via phone whether it would be worth it for the call to be challenged. The Angels communicated via walkie talkie Monday but there will be a dedicated phone line for each team in the major league parks. Under the new rules, each manager has one challenge. If the first challenge is successful, the manager gets a second. From the seventh inning on, if the manager is out of challenges, the umpire can decide to have the play reviewed. Some critics of expanded replay worried that challenges would delay the game too much. Culbreth said he didnt think that would be a problem, and pointed at the benefits. "It will work itself out. I think time really isnt going to be an issue in the end," he said. "And if it is, its about getting the play right in the end, anyhow." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Torna a Ricette barbecue e gastronomia - ricette maiale, pollo, pesce, grigliate