termination.Jorge Koke Resurreccion t

Se sei un nuovo iscritto presentati! E poi le notizie e le inziative che riguardano la community di carnealfuoco.it.
Condividi

termination.Jorge Koke Resurreccion t

Messaggioda lw789 » 28/02/2018, 6:51

BANFF, Alta. -- Canadian freestyle skier Roz Groenewoud isnt letting surgery to both of her knees deter her expectations for the Sochi Olympics. The womens halfpipe star injured her left knee in training at last weeks Dew Tour in Colorado. The 2011 world champion had the operations done Tuesday and is expected to fully recover in four-to-six weeks. The Feb. 7-23 Sochi Games begin in just over seven weeks. Groenewoud is expected to be a podium contender in womens halfpipe skiing, a discipline that will make its Olympic debut next year. "Im still feeling really good about the Olympics and my chances there," she said during a conference call Thursday. "I think this is definitely a step back . . . but it really gives me a chance to focus and come back with even more focus having a very outlaid plan of how Im going to have a comeback essentially. "I think through this whole buildup to the Games Ive been pretty good focusing on the process, not the overall celebration. The surgeries I had on both my knees are very minor compared to what a lot of other athletes have to go through." Given that Groenewoud has had nagging issues with her right knee as well, her team made the decision to scope both joints at the same time after consultation with an orthopedic surgeon. "The menisci problems of both knees put her at risk for more severe injuries," said Dr. Mark Heard. "Im very optimistic about a speedy recovery." Heard added the prognosis was excellent given Groenewouds "two very healthy knees in all other respects plus good leg strength and body mechanics." Groenewoud, from Calgary, secured her place on the Olympic team last week despite the injury. She was able to complete the qualifying run and finished 10th. "The surgery was to address some issues with the lateral meniscus in both knees," she said. "The left one was a bit more serious than the right, I had a larger, more problematic tear. "However, the right one ended up having a larger tear than what showed up on the MRI so Dr. Heard cleaned up both meniscus, drained some of the extra fluid that was under my patella (in right knee) and generally just made them prettier and more functional." Groenewoud is hoping to return to competition midway through next month at an event in California. "That is totally dependent on how the swelling goes and the advice from the team at the CFSA," she said. "California, nice weather . . . skiing in California is always so much fun." In the meantime, Groenewoud has returned to Calgary, where she said shes enjoying the benefits of some home cooking from her mother. "She made me one of my favourite pastas (Wednesday night), a clam pasta that was pretty delicious," Groenewoud said. "Generally I dont make myself pasta very often or eat very much pasta so it was very comforting." LeSean McCoy Jersey . Bjoerndalen, who had failed to win any major race for two years before Sochi, writes in a Facebook entry that he is "full of energy and inspiration" after winning the 10-kilometre sprint and mixed relay at last months Olympics. Adolphus Washington Jersey . Maricopa County spokeswoman Cari Gerchick says thats the finding from an autopsy conducted Thursday by the county Medical Examiners Office. http://www.shoptheofficialbills.com/Eli ... ls-Jersey/. He scored two highlight-reel goals in a three-minute span -- the second on a sideways bicycle kick in the 78th minute -- to give the Whitecaps a 2-2 draw with the Portland Timbers before a crowd of 20,303 at B. O. J. Simpson Jersey .S. Basketball Writers Association. McDermott, who finished his career at Creighton as college basketballs fifth-leading scorer, accepted the honour from Hall of Famer Oscar Robertson at AT&T Stadium, site of the Final Four. Colton Schmidt Jersey . "First, I would like to offer my deepest and sincerest apologies for any harm I have inflicted on University of Missouri defensive lineman, Michael Sam," the statement read.MADRID - Atletico Madrid overcame a sluggish start to score five second-half goals in a 5-0 rout of Malmo and move top of Group A in the Champions League on Wednesday.Atletico lacked accuracy in its first-half corners, something that visibly exasperated coach Diego Simeone after a chance went wide in the 44th minute.Whatever Simeone said at halftime clearly had an effect as Atletico returned with real determination.Jorge Koke Resurreccion turned home Arda Turans threaded cross in the 48th, opening the floodgates.Mario Mandzukic made it 2-0 in the 61st, Antoine Griezmann found the net two minutes later and Diego Godin headed home in the 87th before Alessio Cerci scored in injury time.Atletico has six points and leads Olympiakos on goal difference. Juventus and Malmo have three points each.Atleticos first real opportunity didnt come until the 20th minute when it counter-attacked with Arda Turan and Juanfran Torres racing for goal, but when Mandzukic arrived he faiiled to get his shot past Malmos defence.ddddddddddddAtleticos Brazilian defender Siqueira hit a long-range shot in the 30th, but Malmo goalkeeper Robin Olsen grabbed it easily.Atletico keeper Miguel Moya tipped Magnus Erikssons free kick over the bar in first-half injury time.We began the second half very strongly and then found ourselves a goal up, and thanks to that the team went forward and played really well, Koke said.Mandzukic tapped in Torress perfectly-weighted cross and two minutes later Griezmann scored his second goal in three matches when he shot hard against a falling Olsens legs, with the rebound rising high before bouncing into goal.Cerci finished the rout in injury time when he hit the post only to latch onto the rebound for Atleticos fifth goal.The coach told us at halftime to insist and insist that in the end the goal was going to come and in the end our players went up and got the goals that we needed, said right-back Torres. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Torna a Community e presentazioni