Mike Goodes with a par on the third hole of a playoff.

Ci sono tanti modi per esaltare il tuo BBQ: scopri trucchi e segreti della cottura alla griglia con carnealfuoco.it!
Condividi

Mike Goodes with a par on the third hole of a playoff.

Messaggioda xusuwen96 » 13/12/2017, 2:02

LIVERPOOL, N.S. -- Kelsey Rocques Alberta rink struck gold on Saturday, scoring a nearly wide-open inturn hit in the 10th end to edge B.C.s Kalia Van Osch 7-6 in the womens final at the 2014 Canadian junior curling championships. It was Albertas seventh Canadian junior womens title, and first since Jocelyn Peterman of Red Deer won in 2012. Rocques rink will represent Canada at the world junior curling championships, which begin Feb. 26 in Flims, Switzerland. "Were really excited," said Rocque. "No kidding, its a dream come true, for sure. It honestly hasnt hit me, and it probably wont for a couple days. Its just so surreal right now." Alberta never trailed, opening the scoring with a deuce in the third end, holding B.C. to one in the fourth and then padding its lead with a fifth-end deuce. Van Osch struck back with a double takeout to score a game-tying three in the sixth. Alberta restored its lead with a deuce in the seventh. B.C. came back to tie it with two in the eighth, and it could have been three but Kalia Van Osch was heavy with her last draw. Alberta blanked the ninth end to carry hammer into the 10th. A double peel from second Taylor McDonald kept things wide open, but Rocque missed on her first delivery, a peel attempt that left a B.C. rock in the top 12-foot. Van Osch was perfect on her draw weight, but couldnt bury her inturn draw, giving Rocque a nearly wide-open inturn hit for the title. "So close," said Van Osch. "It was as close as we could make it and she made the last shot for the win, and thats all you ask for as a skip. But it was an amazing experience." Custom New England Patriots Jerseys . - The Detroit Lions have 13 takeaways this season — three less than all of last season — and the defence isnt the only unit pleased with the performance. Phillip Dorsett Jersey .com) - James Harden put the Houston Rockets on his back and willed them to an overtime victory on Thursday. http://www.shoptheofficialpatriots.com/ ... ts-Jersey/. The 6-foot-10 centre who won an NBA title with the Miami Heat was voted to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame on Monday, adding that honour to becoming a board member at his alma mater. Ryan Allen Jersey . Johnny Manziel, college footballs most entertaining player with the reputation for pulling off magical plays, was selected with the No. Eric Rowe Jersey . They named Mark Washington as their defensive co-ordinator on Thursday and appear to be closing in on an offensive co-ordinator.THE WOODLANDS, Texas -- Bernhard Langer birdied the final six holes for a share of the lead with Bart Bryant on Friday in the Champions Tours Insperity Invitational. Langer matched Bryant at 6-under 66 at The Woodlands Country Club. Langer won the 2007 event at Augusta Pines and successfully defended his title in 2008 at The Woodlands. The 56-year-old German player won the season-opening event in Hawaii for his 19th Champions Tour title and has 20 straight under-par rounds. The birdie streak tied Dan Forsmans 2009 tournament record. "You want to keep going," Langer said. "I was sad the day was over. I wouldve liked to try a few more holes to make a few more birdies." Bryant won the Dicks Sporting Goods Open last year for his lone victory on the 50-and-over tour. He rebounded from a bogey on the par-5 13th with three straight birdies. "I felt like it was a real anomaly, but then to hit a really good iron shot and salvage the bogey was pretty big," he said. "That kept my spirits up." Defending champion Esteban TToledo was a stroke back.dddddddddddd Last year, he became the first Mexican winner in Champions Tour history, beating Mike Goodes with a par on the third hole of a playoff. "I just have to get used to the position where Im at," Toledo said. "Im not scared. Ive played on the tour against Tiger in front of 50,000 people. Maybe more than that. Im not afraid to lose. I might lose but Im not afraid." Toledo, who moved to The Woodlands after last years tournament, said he is still in a whirlwind from that win. "To be honest with you, I cant believe I see my pictures on those little badges," he said. "Its funny to me. Ive never seen anything like that. It kind of got me going." Woodlands resident Jeff Maggert, Fred Funk and Joe Daley shot 68. Maggert won in Mississippi in March in his first start on the 50-and-over tour. Funk won the 2012 event and the 1992 Houston Open on the course. Fred Couples, the 2010 winner and a former University of Houston player, had a 69. He won in March in Newport Beach, Calif. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
xusuwen96

Torna a Cuocere e cucinare con il barbecue, tecniche e metodi di cottura